chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I woke up at 9 in the morning dreading the day ahead. I can't believe my sister for setting up a double date with her boyfriend Liam and his best friend Niall. I mean yea i'm grateful for my twin sister Sophie and all but were two totally different people and we definitely have different taste in men, we even have different personality .

I like men who are classy and some what nerdy, Hair and eye color won't bother me at all, even size and shape, the only thing I ever care about is age. My personality is calm and relaxed I like clasical music not pop or rock. My sister likes every type of music besides classical and is a complete bitch,plus only likes men if they are hot.

Time to shower i thought to myself, i hoped into a nice hot shower and did the normal. After my shower i had to get dressed so i wore a

beautiful blouse and a nice black skirt that was knee length with a pair of black heals. Next i had put on just a tiny bit of makeup mascara and lipgloss and then finally my hair, all i did was let it dry naturally and it was extremely curly.

DING DONG DING DONG DING

theres my sister

"Hey Sophie, how are you?"

"Great, but your wearing that on the date?"

"Yea? Is something wrong with that?"

"You look like grandma, lets go change your cloths"

"Finee"

Sophie ended up packing a bag of cloths because she 'new' i was going to need them. I ended up with a low cut blue top on and a pair jet black skinny jeans an to top that off a pair of Michael Jordans. My makeup had been redone to a complete master piece and every my hair had been straitened. I hated this so much, my perfect sister came in and made me look gross.

I told her i liked it but i lied.

"Izzy, it's time to leave"

" I'll drive Soph, where are going anyways?"

" Well you see.. Ummmm ..... Well.... Just don't hate me okay.... Wereflyingtoenglandbecausetheboysvoulntcomeherebecauseoffanproblems"

"Say that slowly"

" Were flying to England because the boys couldn't come here because of fan problems, don't you worry i talked to your boss and she said its fine your school knows also and i already packed your bags"

"Im so going to kill you"