Claimed

-Storms POV-

The street lights lit up the sidewalk dimly, providing me no use. The pirecing thick cold ate away through my hoodie, wisping my skin. But I had a odd love for the cold, it felt calming yet evil at once. Like the devils fingers grazing your skin, gripping you with harsh hatred. I shiverd at these thoughs, putting my head phones in. But I didn't play anything, and I still don't understand why. Maybe I wanted to, but just left it. I walked my way home, my feet scraping the payment. But then I heard the light steps of another behind me, faintly hanging in the air. I yanked out my headphones, quickly spinning around. Nobody was there...yet the footsteps were still loud and clear.

I began walking again, figuring I was just hearing things in my mind. My house was now in seeing range, a pleasing smile on my lips. I loved the nights my parents left the house.

No violence.

No hitting or screaming.

I unlocked the front door, calling my boyfriend Austin. Austin wasn't a very good boyfriend, but I was afraid to be alone. I gasped, yelping when my phone was thrown to the ground. I looked up, pirecing blue eyes buring into mine.

Those eyes felt delicious gazing back at me, but I knew this wasn't Austin. I tried to look past his eyes, but my eyes refused to tear away. They were like a magnet for the human eyes. And then they were gone, leaving me to gaze into thin air.

I relized that I was trembling, my hands shaking violently. I felt like my body had been freezed over and over, I felt as if cold teeth were sinking into my bare skin. I picked up my phone, rushing inside. I locked the door, feeling sick.

Those eyes held a secret message, a message I couldn't figure out. The stranger looked posseive in a way. I sighed, jumping out my skin when the doorbell rang. I didn't want to open the door to see those chilling, cold eyes. I opened it anyways, being an idiot.

That was the biggest mistake I had ever made, those ghostly eyes in the door way. I barely caught a glimpse before a husky voice chewed through me. "Your mine."

And so I, Storm Graves, was claimed.