00

It was no secret that Louis liked the Styles brothers.

All of his friends knew because he talked about them constantly. They found it odd that he liked both of them, but Louis was odd himself so it was fitting.

Louis had been trying to get there attention since the beginning of high school.

Ever since they walked in to the building with their strong jaw lines, pink lips, brown curls, long legs, and piercing green eyes.

They had never noticed Louis, he had always been small and his hair hadn't been the best, and he didn't know how to dress for his body until the summer before eleventh grade.

Louis learned how to style his hair, how to make himself noticed even though he lacked in height and how to dress in a way that caught everybody's attention.

Louis changed his appearance, without changing himself. He was still goofy, cute Louis that everyone loved, he was just a little better dressed.

Louis honestly thought that he was getting nowhere with the twins, until Harry followed him on Instagram and called him cute.

Louis could not believe that one of the Styles twins actually noticed him. Louis made sure all of his pictures on Instagram were good ones after Harry followed him.

Harry was amazing, he was a singer, a photographer, and an actor, he was also sweet and cheeky. He had short curls that he pushed back and up sometimes.

Edward was equally amazing, he was athletic, he did every sport that the school had, he was an artist, and he knew a lot about cars. Edward was flirty, smug and an all around bad ass with his motorcycle. His curls touched his shoulders and some days he pulled them back into a bun.

Harry was everything that Edward wasn't and Edward was everything that Harry wasn't. They were perfect.

Louis had never been lucky enough to have a class with one of them in all of there high school years. Until this one.

Louis was presently surprised when Harry appeared in his Algebra 2 class and he was even more surprised when Edward was in his World Geography class.

The best class so far was his AP English class that had both twins in it.

Louis was determined to at least become friends with the twins because he knew there was no way he could have both.

Louis just wanted them to notice him and they definitely would.

New story, yeeessss!!! I'm excited for this one! I've never written something with twins so, bare with me here. Let's go on this journey together 😂💕👌🏻

Oh and Edward is 2015-2016 Harry.

And Harry is TMH Harry.