Babies on The Way(Part 2)

Luke came through the door, and sat next to my bed. "We need to talk." He sighed rubbing his eyes and looking at the floor.

I didn't say anything, I looked down at my hands and played with the hospital bracelet.

After getting ready, I left the bus and headed to tell stadium, where Luke was. He was doing meet and greets but, was almost done. I pushed the door open and walked down the long hall, Monaco came along, but had to leave when he got a phone call from someone. My shoes clicked on the cement floor as I reached the door that said Meet And Greet. When I opened it I saw the most horrible thing ever. Luke was kissing another girl, seconds later I ran, as best as I could down the hall. I heard my name being shouted behind me. I sat down on the bathroom floor and sobed.

"I-." Luke started, but I cut him off.

"I can't do this, just go." I cried.

"Baby." Luke said softly, placing a hand on my hand.

"No, just go." I turned my head the other way, and took my hand away from his.

He sighed and stood up, walking out the door.

The doctor said I wasn't gonna be giving birth any time soon, and I was on some pain medicine, so I got some sleep. This whole thing has been stressful. I'm sure it's hard on the babies too.

A few hours later, I woke up. Samantha was sitting in a chair by the wall, on her phone next to Carter, who was also on his phone.

"Caroline!" She looked up and smiled. "You're awake!"

"Yeah." I smiled weakly.

Carter looked up and smiled back. "You feeling good?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I sighed, and tried to smile again. "Um, do you know where Luke is...?"

"He was up here, but went down stairs to get some food. Should be back soon." Carter looked at the floor.

I nodded and laid my head back, I dozed off for a few minutes. And when I woke up, Luke was sitting beside me, Samantha and Carter must of left.

I didn't say anything, I just looked over at him. Luke didn't look happy.

"Baby, I know you say me kissing another girl..." He sighed, worried. "But it was completely her fault, after Nilla and Ethan left, she just..." Luke rubbed his eyes. "I'm beyond sorry you had to see that." He groaned.

I could tell he was sorry, but I still didn't know what to do. I just had so any emotions right now.
I sighed, looking down at my hands.
"I don't know Luke." I started to cry. "I just-" I started to say, but burst into tears.

Luke put a hand on my arm and rubbed it. "Baby I love you, I won't leave you." He assured me.

I curled up, on my side and kept crying. Luke laid next to me and warped his arms around me, I snuggled up and put my head on his chest. He rubbed my back, and kissed my forehead.

We laid there for a while, until I started to get bad stomach pains.

"Luke." I groaned placing a hand on my stomach.

Luke sat up, and rolled into my back.

"Do you need a nurse, or the doctor." He asked concerned.

I didn't say anything, but just then my doctor walked in.

"How ya feeling?" She asked as Luke sat in the chair next to me.

"I'm in alot of pain." I breathed out, holding Luke's hand.