Chapter 2

Something touched my shoulder n I was almost about to scream but suddenly I see eyes In the dark. it's dark blue very beautiful very deep. I feel that my heart stopped for a while by looking at his face.. He is a handsome boy n someone is standing right behind him..
I can't see Clearly but I can tell for sure that that person is a girl..
"Ummm.. Sorry we thought you are Mia..,! "that girl said to me and the boy was standing there n I can't see his emotions he is emotionless. And the girl is beautiful she has long black hairs, big eyes, dusky skin and its shining like diamonds.. I just complemented the girl.. Yes I just did..
" Err.. It's oky".
'I'm Galle and he is Scott' the girl said to me.
' I'm scarlet nice to meet you both'
'Nice to meet u' Galle said But that boy he is just standing there n seeing me like he gonna kill me what's worng with him.??
.............................................

' done shopping? What you brought show me?' rose said..
'Nothing just some snacks as you know I love to eat Hahahaha... '
' someone is just a hungry baby ' rose said with a pout..' do you wana die' I said and jump on her bed n start pillow fight with her we both laughing so hard..
' It's almost dinner time lets go for dinner' rose said..
Yeah..
As we are going for dinner someone said "mia"  and I turn around to see who's that and there was a girl she is tall fair skin and pretty hair..
"mia you are back"she said
"ummm.. Sorry I'm not mia I'm scarlet "
She didn't said anything and we both left from there..

What was happening with scarlet why from the first day of her college everyone is calling her mia????

Guys please comment and tell me you like my story or not?..