• f o u r •

THE TWINS WERE STAYING AT THERE GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER AND HALF OF THIS ONE.

Lucie's P.O.V

We went on with the school day normally. Well,for me no. I couldn't get Ethan out of my head,he was just so perfect. I bet he's a player or a fuckboy.

Who cares tho,he is hot and that's all I know. But personality can change the way you look at some.

I wave and hug Dakota goodbye and start to walk home. I put my ear buds in and listen to Migraine by tøp

I really recommend listening to that song,and stressed out :)

My headphones aren't loud but loud enough to cancel out most noise. I hear footsteps and giggles behind me and I decide to turn around. "GRAYSON!!" the boy yells as he got pushed into the street and almost got hit by a car. I can't help but laugh. I guess I want the only one. Me and Grayson start dying of laughter. Grayson yells "Good one right?!" I nod my head and giggle.

Ethan's P.O.V

Grayson knew I was onto this girl she he just decided to embarrass me in front of her. She is just so beautiful.

Lucie's P.O.V

I turn my head back around. I hear foot steps but faster this time. I turn around and see the two boys racing,I quickly move to the side but I accidentally tripped Grayson.

"OH MY GOD,are you okay I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean it." I say worried. "Ya, don't worry about it I'm fine!!" "Thank god." I say relived.

We were in front of their house but Grayson stops me. "Hey....um I didn't catch your name?" "Lucille but you can call me Lucie." "Nice to meet you Lucie, I'm Grayson Dolan ,and this is Ethan Dolan" Grayson says with a smile on his face.

"Well it was nice talking with you guys,see you around!?" "Yea,see ya later!!" They both say at the same time. I wave goodbye and I start to walk off.

My mom has work at night until 12:00. I kinda love being an only child and being home alone a lot. You get to blast music and dance around and scream at the top of your lungs. But its also very scary because you have nobody to protect you and you don't have the presence of another person.

I got home and I immediately goggled Grayson and Ethan Dolan. Oh my god this kids are internet superstars. I do some research and I add them on Snapchat and they add me back. Of course Ethan snapchats me a picture of me doing some weird ass kissy face. Of course being the person I am I Snapchat back with the same pose.
Of course I make myself look cute because that's what you do when you Snapchat your crush.

Then my life ended, he screenshot me Snapchat. I snaptext him saying
"Boi why did you screenshot that"
He's typing. "Because your a cutie :)"
I send "Shut up,I am far from cute."
"Your right,your stunningly gorgeous "

My crush just said that about me?? Wow, I must be at least presentable.

I start my home work then my phone starts to blow up on twitter. I see Ethan tweeted the screenshot of me,wow. I quote the tweet saying
"I hate you so freaking much *middle finer emoji* " It doesn't take him long to quote back and when he does I get butterflies. "Love you too❤❤"
A light smile creeps across my face as I put down my phone and finish my homework.

I don't even bother blasting my music because Ethan and Grayson's music is loud enough. I guess they stayed at their grandmothers for a little because they live right next to me.
I see Ethan dancing like a hoolagin in his window and I record it. I post it on twitter and he responds "Ok what I did to you was less worse" I laugh real hard because I love the fact that he is embarrassed. I tweet him back saying
"Love you too❤❤"

AUTHORS NOTE///
Are you guys liking the book so far?!
I really hope so I love making these books. I think I'm going to Starr a Grayson one soon.

5 votes???

Love you all❤❤