Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny morning when jungkook the golden maknae of BTS arose, stretching nosily at the same time.

He only had around three hours of sleep and was greatly deprived from it. A smile escaped from the makane's lips as he remembered the last night's talk.

It caused a great buzz on pann and naver at the same time.

Suga hyung who was know to be swag and chilled threw his phone on the young guys lap. "yo! Do you know the discussion between you and a lovelyz girl?" suga snickered at the same time.

"what discussion?" the cute guy asked in reply with an innocent and helpless expression.

J~hope shouted across the white creamy room. "yein's her name! Just in case you don't know" he gave a peace sign and smiled in victory.

But something was going odd at the same time. V wasn't at all satisfied since he knew jungkook belonged to him in the kpop fandom and delusional world. "yah! Don't be unfaithful okay? I'm still alive." he mouthed to him but of course, was joking.

As fast as his fingers could carry him, he typed "yein and jungkook" with millions of related searchs, comparison pictures, discussion boards and articles by reporters.
The golden maknae looked at her and was left speechless. He gulped. He blinked. He gulped again. He blinked again. He gulped again and... BAM! Rap mon shoot his body several times then waved his hands in front of his face.
"Yo! Still alive?" then starts dancing in a funny way that somehow filled the room with laughter.

"Yah! Guys! Guys! She looks so similar to me. What the heck? Yah! Come! See guys!" his phone faced the entire crowd except suga hyung who was laughing. "Told ya". It waa that news that made him smile early in the morning.
Jungkook didnt know why. He just felt that it could be his soulmate. Something like a dopple ganger. He rubbed his eyes then got ready to meet his other half at the broadcasting station for their promotion of "Run".

Not only did he know that they were having a comeback but literally, he knew their names and also the lovelyz members' comebacks so far with candy jelly love, Hi, ah choo and For you.
"Oh yesh! I can smile at her then and maybe just walk cooly around her? Maybe?" he asked himself feeling something cool going on.

He got off the car then greeted the fans warmly. While doing his make up, he made sure he was the first one. Normally, he would be the last one to get ready since he's the youngest but he begged his stylist to do him first. His aegyo helped mostly.

After taehyung and Jungkook was done, the two brothers hopped out to get some drinks but the maknae's real motive was to see yein and hop around that corner.

All artist's room was to be labelled which Lovelyz happened to be three rooms away from theirs.
Around the block and corner, their voices started to get louder than ever because that was the only way to make them open the door but despite that, no one opened it. This led to an entire huge disappointment.

"What do you want to drink?" he heard someone ask that question. When he raised his head, his lips curved into a smile. Three girls were in front of them in the drink machine. It was Yein and Baby soul and mijoo. Yein was the one to ask that question. "unnie, do you want to drink coffee?" her smile radiated the whole room. "nah! Cola will do for me" both of her members said but she chose milk herself. "Interesting baby~~ aegi" the words escaped from jungkook's mouth. All eyes landed on him including lovelyz. "hello subaenim" all three bowed and the two guys returned it.

Jungkool turned all crazy and funny when he kept smiling and waving at the same time. "Hello Yein!" he said. Everyone opened their mouths wide open to see how a boy group member ever get to know the maknae. Yein didn't smile back. She was too shocked.
"sorry guys! He is high on dope" V said then started dancing their dope song which everyone laughed.

"we got to go. We have to perform soon" baby soul said then all of them walked wuickly to their respective room.

"Why didn't she smile back?" his lips now frowned and wrinkled. "Because she doesn't have a phone to read any news" V said.
"Dude, how do you know?" her eyes thirsty like a puppy.
"because sujeong told me ;) " he winked back. Both of them have done mc~ing together. "yah! Plus you are mine. Of course I have to investigate on her" the mischievious hyung continued.
He smiled and laughed. "you idiot hyung" he poked his tongue out.

"so she doesn't know me yet?" ahhhhh.. the golden makae thought to himself.

When the three lovelyz member arrived at the room, they started talking. "yah! Did you just hear it? He called you yein.! He knows you" mijoo excitedly said.
All the members crowded her up with questions. "who?"
"Jungkook subaenim" Mijoo answered again smiling, showing her full set of white teeth.
"he looks alike, yein!" kei unnie managed to say although she was eating.

"maybe their must be some news about it?" jisoo asked smartly. All attention diverted to their manager oppa. All of them lowered their hands planning to either use their stylist or manager's phone.

Finally, they were able to grab hold of their stylist's phone. "Yein and Jungkook" kei typed. Again their were new updates and news. "so that was it! He must have thought I know ahout this so he was smiling like that! Darn! I didnt even get to smile back! Wasted day!" the young yein shot her head back.

"Maybe later?" jiae asked.
Yein thought then opened her mouth again. "do you think I should? I mean.. I dont want to have alot of celebrity fans now right? We are still rookies ya know? "
"at least say hello again? Since you didn't do it earlier..." the leader said and kind of commanded her. Everyone nodded in unision.

"Lovelyz, you are next for rehearsal. After BTS!" the producer team came and said.
We quickly got up then made our made. My hands was sweating big time. I really can't talk and I dont want to screw up.
When we got there, the boys were still dancing. My eyes were only on him. He looked really handsome, I said to myself.

His grooves and everything was on point.
When it ended, they came down. He was walking with his head down when he stood in front of me. He looked up. Our eyes met.
He smiled and I smiled!

"Hello jungkook" I said then smiled again.

Hello guys! I am an exo~l and pink panda but recently Lovelyz caught my attention. I know some crazy shippings and I love Jungkook and Yein. So I have decided to give it a go! Although I don't really know BTS but I have done a bit of research since they were linked with Lovelyz and exo. Do support me! Love this fanfic and feel free to correct me since I am not a hardcore fan apart from exo and apink. Do forgive me but I am starting to like Lovelyz :) :) I am pretty sure BTS will interest me in some way and I know Exo and BTS are good friends as well so I will check them out :)