chapter 1

Jake sighed carrying his books to class, he was of course being pushed around by everyone else for being his nerdy weak self. He was wearing the school uniform that they had to wear. He walked to his class and sat in his seat, looking around to see him. He blushed as he saw his red hair and his nice smile. It caused him to blush a bright red as the young man sat next to him.
He looked over to the boy. Max was cool and sporty. Everything Jake wasn't. He looked down at his notes to before being tapped on thw shoulder.
"Hey, jake. May i borrow a pencil?" Max said with a smile. Jake nodded and got him a pencil. Max smiled more, causing Jake to blush and look down he played with his blue hair.
Jake was nicknamed mandarin for the way he smelled most of the time and for his love for the fruit. Jake was called Pear because he liked the fruit. Many of the kids were called fruit names or food items because it was unique. Jake looked at the girl in front of him who had a strange aura around her. Lime they called her for her sour personality. Next to her was cherry. Jake's ex-girlfriend who was dating Max's cousin, walnut.
He frowned and continued to write down notes for the rest of class. After class he went to talk to his best friend who they called cinna, he went to the blond man and touched him. "Hey.. i have a question.." Jake had said. Cinna smiled at him. He was taller than jake. But then again, mostly all the guys were taller than Jake. Jake quickly asks about the next tests before being tapped on the shoulder.
Jake looked up to see Max standing there, "Um... if you don't mind Jake.. can you tutor me?" Max said, rubbing the back of his neck. Jake nods. "Yeah, when?"
"After practice."
"Well then you need my phone number.."
Max took out his phone. "Put it in." He said while looking away. Jake put in his number slowly. He was happy, he had a small crush on Max and now he got to tutor him. Alone time with his crush. How nice. Max smiles before leaving

After school Jake went home. He did his homework quickly to help tutor Max. Max then called Jake, "Hello?" Answered Jake. "Hey jake, it's me, Max" he smiles, "oh hey! Are you done with practice?"
"Yes, i was wondering if you want to come to my place to study?" Max said with a happy voice. Jake agreed and told him his address before getting out of his school uniform. He put on a black and white shirt with some shorts that go to his knees. He waits until he gets a knock on the door. Bringing his back pack with him to see Max waiting wearing a blue shirt and jeans. "I hope you don't mind but i brought my motorcycle." Jake smiles. "I don't mind.." Max handed jake a helmet before putting on his own. He puts Jake on before getting on himself. Then he drove to his house. Jake tutored max for an hour. Max looked at Jake. "M-may i ask you a question?" Said the blushing teen. Jake nods. "Yeah. Sure." Max took a deep breath, "I think I'm in love with you." He said, Jake gasped and blushed a bright red.

(A/N) idk of this is good but i tried??)