The start of something good

You are heading to your car with a few sacks of groceries in the pouring down rain. You slip and fall. "Crap!" You get off the ground. You try to brush off even though your clothes are dirty and sopping wet. You try to hold in your tears. All of a sudden, the rain stops hitting your skin. You look and see a young man holding a umbrella above your head.

"Here let me help you." Says the young man. He picks up your groceries and helps you to your car.
"Thank you." You say. He smiles. "Here, get in my car." You say. You unlock the doors and you both get in the car.

"Phew! Thank you for helping me." You say with relief. "I uh- never got your name. The man turns and looks at you. "My names Sean, but people call me Jack." He claims. Your eyes grow wide, "Wa-it.. Are you, Jacksepticeye?" He nods, yes. You keep your cool and try not to fan girl out. "Well, hi." You chuckle. "Hi." Sean laughs. *You both sit in the car for a while, talk and listen to the raindrops hit the roof of the car. * "Well, I should get going." Sean says. "Okay" You say. "Um- do you want to talk later on..." asks sean hesitantly. You smile, sure. You both exchange numbers. Sean gets out of your car and heads to his. You start up your car and head home.

You get home and take your groceries inside. You change out of your dirty sopping wet clothes into comfy warm pajamas. You put your groceries away and head to your room. You close your door and jump into your bed. You take a minute to fangirl that you met your hero, Jacksepticeye. You giggle just thinking about him. All of a sudden your phone goes off.

It's Sean. You smile and pick up your phone. The text says "Let's Skype." You blush really hard and you reply with an "Okay." You get on Skype and start talking. *You both talk for a while.* "So, uh- would you like to come to my place tomorrow for dinner?" Asks Sean nervously. You stay calm, "Sure, what time?" You ask. "6:30." Responds Sean. "Okay, well I am gonna go to bed, but I will see you tomorrow Sean." You say softly. "Ok, that's fine, see you tomorrow." Replies Sean happily. You turn off your phone, and get comfortable under the covers. You lay there looking up at the ceiling, dreaming about Sean. You fall asleep within 30 minutes.