The Man with One Eye

I was clueless what to do when the massacre ended. The little blonde baby was brought to a woman named Kiki. When Laurance stayed with his sister Cadenza. Garroth and Brian went to Brightport to ask for building supplies. Leaving  me the only place I could possibly stay in was a cave in the forest near Phoenix Drop. I dropped my backpack on the stone and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Aphmau" I woke up. I was in a palace. It was pure white with purple."Aphmau" I turned and saw Matilda. "Oh my Irene!! Matilda you need to go back to Phoenix Drop! They are useless with out you!" Matilda touch my shoulder "Aphmau...I can't go back...I belong here..but you need to stop the Shadow Knights before it's too late....you must speak to a man with One eye. "Matilda! How can I stop them I am just a petty villager." "No you are not.." The woman took a necklace off  and put it on me. "You are now officially Lord of Phoenix Drop" Matilda started to fade slowly before she disappeared completely she said Protect My People.

I woke up sweaty and shivering. "APHMAU!!" I heard Laurance call. "I-I'm here L-Laurance." I manage to say. He ran to me. "I was looking for you everywhere! What happened....

"I saw Matilda.....She wants me to be Lord of Phoenix Drop.."

OOOOOOKAY!! Hello Writing Stars!! I finally made a REAL chapter. Also it is pretty obvious we know who this "one eyed man" is comment who you think it is!!

Random Shoutouts:

MinecraftLover528- for being a younger me
Anaheeta- for being an awesome notification exploder ( basically everytime I open Wattpad there is a notification with her in it!! I love that!! Thanks!!!)

Bai my Writing Stars🌟