Τριαντα έξι (Thirty Six)

Start from the beginning

"You have no plan."

"Yes, I have no plan. I'll call you when I'm in." Larry landed in Washington D.C. and walked past all these historical monuments.

"Welcome to the biggest museum in the world. I know, right? It's a trip. How about these planes dangling from the ceilings, huh? Pretty weird." Larry overheard a women in the air and space museum say to other tourists. He stopped by her.

"Hi, excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the Federal Archives?"

"Of course. Just be a historical document worthy of storing for all eternity. I'm kidding. He's not a document. I'm sorry, sir, the Archives are underground, and they're a secure area." She told him honestly.

"Really? Like, totally secure? Okay, thank you." Larry continued to wander around the Smithsonian trying to find an area to get into the Federal Archives.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the museum will be closing in one hour." An announcement said over the PA system.

"Kahmunrah," Larry whispered to himself standing and reading the name on the portal of the Underworld.

"Hey! What are you doing? No touching." A guy said walking towards Larry.

"No, I wasn't gonna touch it."

"You're moving in with some I.T.T., bro."

"I.T.T.?"

"That's "Intent to Touch", homey."

"No, I wasn't."

"You're not allowed to go over the...What, are you gonna kiss it?"

"All right, sorry."

"Put your hand on it and touch it. 'Cause I stand there and I wait all day for a little girl like you to come in and put her precious nail-polished nails all over the exhibits." The guard said to Larry taunting him.

"Sorry. Last time I checked, I thought we lived in a free country, so..."

"No, we don't."

"No?"

"It's the United States of Don't Touch That Thing Right in Front of You."

"I just want to...I'm allowed to look at it here, okay?"

"See what happens when you touch it!"

"So you're threatening me? You're threatening me, Brandon?"

"It's 'Brundon.'"

"Excuse me?"

"'Brundon'!"

"'Brundon'?"

"'Brundon.'"

"'Brundon.' What, did they run out of U's on your nameplate maker?"

"I don't know, did they run out of jokes at the interesting joke store that you shop at?"

"Sorry, it looks like 'Brandon', but..."

"I'm not here to be your speech therapist. It's 'Brundon'!"

"'Brundon.' Okay..."

"You never heard of the name before?"

"'Brundon'?No."

"Look up most popular baby names in 1984. 'Brundon.'"

"Okay. Are you threatening me, Brundon?" Larry asked trying to get back to the point.

"I don't know, Princess Jasmine. Am I?"

"Oh, wow. Lunabeam nine-volt." Larry said looking at Brundon's flashlight.