WOLF CRIME

As Haily slept she noticed the stone was glowing.

"Woah hey what's wrong?" She asked. She picked it up and put it in her pocket.

"I'm ganna see why this stone is glowing every single minute I mean seriously I want to sleep" she said as she put on her coat and went on .

In the street she heard a voice calling for help.

"Ah!leave me alone ,please someone please help me" said a voice.

"Hold on I'm coming!" Said Haily ,when Haily reached up to the voice she saw two guys and they where trying to steal a girls pure.

"Look its one of the wolvers! Ah let's go here's your purse ahhh!" The boys saw Hailys glowing stone and ran like wild chickens.

"Wait wolvers?" Haily asked looking confused.

"Oh thank you so much ,I must repay you and uh....may I ask what a Wolver is?" The girl asked Haily.

"Uh I actually don't know um bye" Haily ran as fast as she could and ran all the way to Junk Mart.

"Keeper!!" Haily exclaimed.

"Keeper where are you I have lots of questions" Haily waited.

"Yes I'm still here what is it Haily dear?" The keeper asked with a tired face.

"These bad guys said something about the wolvers and they where scared when they saw my glowing stone ,but why does it glow sometimes?" Haily asked inpatiently as the keeper tried to explain.

"The stone or stones glow when there is trouble ,and every bad person in this village and who ever lived way back know about the wolvers but they don't know the stones are used for good" said the keeper .

"Keeper this proves we need the wolvers ,we need them to pretect this village!" Haily tried to convince him.

"I will diced this later ,right now you need to get some rest" the keeper told Haily to go home ,and Haily did .