Chapter 32 - Never Again

Start from the beginning

"I'm not going to break." I teased and he chuckled, kissing me on the cheek.

"I still want to be careful with you."

I sighed, "So what's new?"

"John's in jail now. You're safe." He notified me and I nodded my head.

"Hopefully he'll get a life sentence for attempted murder, but I'm not sure. They also think that he's the one who set the fire station on fire, but they aren't sure." He added playing with my fingers.

"Oh." I murmured looking down.

"Hey," he said lifting my chin up with his finger and turning my head to face him, "We got through the hardest part. We're going to make it through this together."

I sighed, "Thank you, for everything you've done."

He chuckled, "How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to thank me? I do it because I love you."

The door opened and Kat slowly walked in. Her face was filled with guilt as she quietly sat next to my bed.

"I'll leave you two alone." Harry told us getting up and leaving.

It felt odd when I wasn't in his arms and I frowned.

Kat ran her fingers through her hair and finally spoke up, "I'm sorry. I'm the worst friend ever."

I shook my head, "No you're not. You were only caring for my well-being."

"No, I was selfish. I hurt your feelings over someone that you were trying to protect me from."

"No, you were trying to protect me from doing something stupid."

She sighed and looked down at the floor.

I grabbed her hand, "Best friends again?"

She grinned, "We never stopped."

I felt like everything was fixing itself again. Soon my life would be normal again.

"I'm going to get the boys, they want to see you." She notified me getting up and leaving. A minute later Harry came back in.

"Um, the police said that since it's safe you can move back in to your flat with Kat if you want. I wanted to let you know incase you did." He told me, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "I think I'm good right where I am. That is, if you want to put up with me."

His face brightened and he grinned, "I don't think I ever want to leave your side again."

I giggled, "Wow I get stabbed once and everyone becomes paranoid."

He chuckled and began to fiddle with my fingers again. The door burst open and the boys and their girlfriends came in. The smiled sympathetically at ms and stood around my bed.

"Samantha Williams, the legend." Louis commented and I giggled.

"Louis Tomlinson, the idiot."

"Well, you certainly gave us a scare." Liam joked patting me on the shoulder.

"Yea, you looked almost 'ghostly'." Niall teased and Kat smacked him in the gut causing him to let out a cry in pain.

"Oh god that was scary." Perrie sighed.

I giggled, "It's fine I'll try not to get stabbed again."

"Don't." Eleanor warned pointing her finger at me.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Yes please don't, I don't need another heart attack."

His thumb rubbed circles around my hand and he kissed my cheek as I continued to chat with everyone.