well well well

+three years later+

I was currently walking down the hall hand in hand with Jayy. I was 15 and Jayy was 17. And we were still the only emos in the whole school. But oh well!

" I still can't believe you got us tickets to a Jeffree Star consert!" I squealed. Jayy smiled.

" It wasn't hard since my friend Garrett is a friend of his" Jayy shurgged. I kissed his cheek.

: That's why I love you so much Jayy!" Hr gave me a goofy smile.

" Oh look hottie walking down the hall!" Jayy purrered into my ear. I giggled looking in the direction he was pointing out. Ugh! It was the biggest player ever! alex was walking down the hall like he was the most important thing ever. And Yes I mean the alex that Bullied me and Jayy all through Middle school. He was also a year older than me and a year younger than Jayy.

You know how in movies kids move out of the " It's" boy way? Well that is what was happening right now. When He came in fornt of us I didn't move.

" Well, If it isn't the two emos!" Alex snickered. I rolled my eyes.

" fuck off Alex!" I sneered. He snapped his eyes towards me. He gave me a flirty smile.

" I would love to fuck you!" He purred. I felt Jayy tense beside me.

" Stay away from her!" Jayy spat angrily. Alex glared at Jayy.

" Ohyeah! And what are you gonna do about it!" Alex jammed a finger into his chest. I pushed Alex back.

Okay I have something to confess. Me and Alex were Grade school friends no best friends! But when I turned emo he told me I was  a loser and he couldn't be seen with me. I remember Breaking down crying  right there in the middle of the hall. All alex did was walk down the hall. and two monthes before that he told me he thought he was falling in love with me! Guess not! The Dick!

" What happened to you Alex! What happen to the sweet alex I used to know and Love!" I finally asked him. I have been wanting to ask him that for like ever!!! I saw something flicker in his eyes but was quickly gone. But I could of swore I saw Love and addortion in his eyes.

" That Alex is long gone!" He sneered. But even though he didn't show it in his voice his eyes showed he was lying. I gave him a pleading look.

" Can we please just talk!" I pleaded with  Alex. I saw that he was slowly cracking. He sighed.

" Sure. I'll text you. you have the same number right?" He asked. I nodded smiling. 

I waved bye before Jayy dragged me away.

" I really wish you wouldn't of done that!" Jayy mumbled. I pulled him to a stop.

" Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

" Because! All he trying to do is get in your pants!"

" How would you know" I said crossing my arms. He sighed running a hand through his hair.

" I don't know! Sorry I shouldn't of asummed anything." I kissed his cheek.

" It's alright babe!" I teased. He grinned before warpping his arms around my tiny waist. Planting little kisses on the side of my face. I giggled.

" Stop Jayy! You know how ticklish I am!" He grinned before pecking my fore head.

" I'll see you at lunch k?" Jayy asked. I nodded. He smiled kissing my cheek than hurring down the hall. I shook my head before walking to my first class. I walked in just as the bell rang. I walked to my normal sit in the back right corner. The teacher never even looks my way! Ever!

" Well I'm not a vampire

But I feel like one

Sometimes I sleep all day

Because I hate the sunlight

Hands are always shaking

Bodies always aching

In the darkness when I feed" My phone rang. I quickly opened it to see I got a text from Alex.

( A-alex _ S-stacey)

a- wht did u want to tlk about?

S- wht happened to u! y did u change?

a- I never changed! I....I just guess the populirity just got to me! Im srry that day i made u cry! I was a jerk

s- its ok! but remember that one day when u told me you were falling in love with me?

A-ya y?

s- did u mean it?

a-...............yes I did!  I still am fallin for u and hard.

I felt my heart begin to pound hard.

S- if u loved me than y did u hurt me!

a- I dnt know!

S- well I was Falling for u to! tell the day u broke my heart!

I quickly stood up and ran out of the class room.I ran to the girls bathroom. I started to break down. I heard my phone ringing so I quickly calmed myself.

" Hello?'

" stacey where are you! I'm sorry for hurting you like that!" I stiffened at the sound of alex's voice.

" I'm in the girls Bathroom."

" I'll be there soon."

and not even a second later he bursted through the door.

" Stacey! I'm sorry!" I saw tears in his eyes. I stood up before slapping him across the face. His face turned with the force of the smack.

" I know I deserved that. But Stace I'm really sorry! I was a jerk to you." I saw a tear fall down his cheek. I started to cry again. I hugged him tight.

" I would change for you Stace! I'll become emo just for you!" He whispered in my ear. I just nodded as I sobbed into his shoulder.

==============================================================================

I personally loved this chappie! comment!