Chapter 14- Surprises

Start from the beginning

"Uncle Jay, it's Ty"

"Oh Ty, I'm glad you can make it. I'm sorry for suddenly asking you to do this, it's just gets really busy here at this time" A man that was tall, bulk, and masculine said as he walked towards us.

"No worries Uncle. By the way this is Callie, she's here to help out as well"

"My what a pretty young lady, Ty you never told me you have a girlfriend"

Ty and I looked at him with a laugh. "Oh no we're not a couple" we both said at the same time.

He chuckled "ok if you say so. I'm Jay by the way" he said

"Nice to meet you"

"To start you guys off, why don't you fix the shelves and organize it" he asked

"Sure" Ty said

"If you guys have any question don't be scared to ask me"

We nodded and walked off the shelves

"Somebody looks excited" Ty said with a grin on his face

"I know" I said cheerfully

We packed items in boxes, clean the store, and organize supplies for the last three hours. I wasn't as excited as before, since I know now that working isn't fun. Another thing that made me moody is that Ty and I never got our alone time because there were costumers going in and out every second. Gah I want to go home, my air conditioned home. This shop is so hot; I think I'm going to die. Even if I am wearing shorts and tank top it's still hot. Adding to that I'm hating all the attentions from the guys.

"I'm so tired and hot" I whined and leaned my head on Ty's shoulder