Part 2

Thea found her friends apartment and let herself in.

"Hey Tom, can I stay here for a few days?" She called out, heading towards the fancy modern kitchen.

"Yes but you're on the couch, the spare room is being redecorated." He called back.

"Oh I might have to go find somewhere else to stay if I can't have the spare bedroom." Thea laughed grabbing a beer and sat down next to Tom. He was frantically tapping a key on his laptop and his eyes somehow bulged more and more each second that passed.

"Whatcha-"

"YES!" He yelled doing a small dance around the room.

"What?"

"I got them" he sang. Thea peered over to the laptop screen.

"Concert tickets?" She asked

"Yeah. Um my new girlfriend really likes this band so I thought I'd get her some tickets," he said.

"You just thought?" Thea raised her eyebrow.

"Okay okay so I messed up a bit. Hey do you want to come?" He looked hopeful.

"Uh sure.."

"Great thank you maybe if you're there i won't mess up." Tom muttered looking relieved.

"Okay so when's the concert?" Thea asked.

"Well these are just ones I got last minute for someone selling them on eBay, so it's actually tomorrow. "

"Oh well your lucky I have no plans" thea smiled.

"Yeah. Was that your dad?" Tom asked pointing at the bruise.

"Yes but it wasn't as bad as before. My ribs are just a bit bruised and my jaw is cut" she whispered.

"Let me see." Tom said, his doctor coming through. Thea pulled up her top to reveal her rips jutting out and her skin painted purple and black. Tom grabbed his kit and started treating it.

"I don't see why you don't report him. He could be gone from your life forever."

"I'm all he has left, and he's still my dad. Since the accident we've had different methods of coping that's his."

"So what's yours?" Tom asked.

"The pain his method gives me" she said shortly. Tom put away his things.

"Well you should rest too. It will help, you can even have my bed." Tom sighed lying down onto the end of the sofa and he started lightly jabbing thea with his toe.

"Okay, okay I'm going," she smiled poking his leg. "Night."

A/N

sorry if the chapters are a bit short but it's easier so I'll try to update often as I can.
Anyway please leave me a comment or a vote or something...