Chapter 7

Dayiona:  I love you so much. We have waited so long for each other. Fuck me!

Me: I love you more than anything else in the world.

Day: we need a condom.

Me: take the after day pill.

      She started to say something, but  I slowly kissed her neck and face, then removed the top of her gown to reveal her rock hard nipples. I played with them, flicking and biting them, which I could see drove her wild. I then pulled away the rest of her nightie, leaving her naked on the bed. When I saw her shaved pussy, my shorts expanded even more. I kissed and caressed every inch of her naked body, paying special attention to her feet, which I massaged gently. It was time to eat her out, I decided. I moved to her already dripping pussy and explored it with my tongue and mouth, flicking her clit with raw passion. I could clearly see that my baby was easy to bring to orgasm, evidenced by her flowing juices. I swallowed this liquid, which tasted better than I could have ever imagined . Then, it was my turn. Dayiona  kissed me passionately and removed my shirt, playing with my nipples as I had done to her. She stroked and played with my body as if she knew it like the back of her hand. Soon, my boxers were removed, . We then moved to a position I had always wanted to try, the infamous 69. I parted her pussy lips and explored the deep, dark hole where my tool would soon go to work. Finally, I knew it was time to end our foreplay. We were as horny as could be.

Day: I want your dick in me now!

         Not ready to argue, I straddled over my baby. . She made entry easy by parting her lips. At first, Dayiona was in obvious pain due to the tightness of her Pussy However, I continued. When her cries stopped, I began to move faster and faster. I slameed all of my 9 1/2 inches into her again and again, thrusting harder and more furious with each entry. Finally, we both came. It was the best feeling in the world! Dayiona was not done yet, though. I was still plenty hard, and she, seeing how much fun I had being on top, wanted the same expeience. She rode my pole, rubbing her clit against my rod with each thrust. I could feel her juices in me again after several minutes. This turned me on, and I shot another hot, wet load into the walls of my baby's "Area ". This position allowed me to rub her breasts and penetreate higher and deeper than the others. I was hoping to hit her G-spot, and the body-shaking orgasm. Dayiona  experienced told me I had been successful. I, too was ready to explode, and did so inside of her pussy. I pulled out, and looked at my watched. We had fucked for over an two hours. We were both exhausted, and fell asleep naked inside of each other. We actually made love.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*4:00 p.m *

Me: Bae, get up we gotta go by your parents.

C: alright , lets take a shower.

Me: I already did, hurry up.

      Chris came out the shower wearing a blue polo shirt, khaki cargos & some blue converse. I had on some all black jeans, with a red blouse & my red bottoms. I curled my hair and put on a little make up.

*At Chris Parents House*

CM: oh my gosh son. I missed you so much *hugs & kisses Chris's check*