Chapter 45- Mission: Complete

Start from the beginning

          “W-what a-abo-about m-my m-m-mom,” Blue asks stuttering.

          Suzy shrugs. “I couldn’t care less.” She says and kicks her mother’s body.

          Blue screams again and starts to cry once more.

          “Quit complaining or I will beat you,” Suzy sneers.

          Blue quiets down and starts to quietly whimper.

          “Good,” Suzy says. “Now girls, we have work to do. Lucy, dispose of these girls.” She says and climbs the tower with Jami and Janelle following.

          Once the three disappear, Lucy walks up to them. Blue looks at her terrified but Lucy’s facial expression seems calm. She grabs the knife Suzy left on the ground and walks up to Blue.

          “Please don’t kill me!” Blue screams.

          “Shh…” Lucy starts. “I won’t.” she walks behind the pillar Blue’s tied to and cut the ropes. She then cuts the knot tying Blue’s hands together.

          “T-thank you,” Blue stutters.

          Lucy does the same for the others.

          “What’s this all about?” Violet yells. “I thought you were with the bad guys!”

          “Keep your voice down,” Lucy says.

          “What are you playing?” Amber asks.

          “Nothing,” Lucy says, but is cut off by Red.

          “You better tell us what’s up or you’ll be sorry! Especially what you did to Blue’s mother,” Red sneers.

          Blue bites her lip.

         “Look guys, I’m sorry. I’m sorry Jami and I didn’t tell you everything, and I’m sorry I didn’t stop Suzy from doing what she did. I’m not being evil any more, and I don’t want too. I never really did, Jami forced me into it.” Lucy explains. “I don’t want the world to be destroyed, and Violet, if you decide to hate me for the rest of your life, go ahead.”

          “Oh Lucy,” Violet says. “I guess a good heart can be forgiven.”

          Lucy smiles, “Good. I don’t want to lose you. Now, go kick some butt, I’m counting on you.”

      Blue looks at Lucy but doesn’t smile. Instead, the first thing she does in run towards her mother’s body.

          “Come on Blue, let’s go,” Amber says running into the pillar with Red and Violet following behind.

          Blue ignores her and sits by her mother’s side. “Oh mommy…why did this have to happen to you? This is my entire fault.” Blue whispers. “I…I remember so much…yet so little…I’m only ten, I remember you said that a ten year old girl should never go through this amount of pain, and that no matter what…you’d always be with me.” She says, more tears falling down her cheek.

          I remember so much. I remember us playing by the stream together, dipping our feet in the water. You told me that the water would make everything alright. That water is special to me. I didn’t know what you meant, but know I know what you did mean. I’m the water element. Blue thinks and whips her eye.

          “I…I remember when I returned home this year, after discovering my p-power…I told you that.” She cries. “I told you that I can control water and you were so happy that I learned my powers, you were anxiously waiting till I did.” She takes a breath. “I remember every single thing we did together like it was yesterday. I remember the bike rides, and your sayings of improvement, and the birthdays, and the trips.” Blue whispers.