Part 26

There's just 2 more weeks before my wedding.  Today I was going to visit wwe and tell some of my friends to come. I was going to invite Nikki,Brie,Paige,Alex and maybe Charlotte and for superstars definitely Jon and Joe and maybe Randy Orton and the rest was Colbies choice.

I was going to tell Colbs about my second child. I went in the room he was sleeping in as always with kevin cuddled into his chest.
I kissed his cheek and said "baby can we talk"

"Sure"

"Well remember how I said I was pregnant"

" Yeah, baby where are you going with this"

"Well....uhh..We are having twin"

There was complete silence he just stared at me and finally he woke up and kissed me.

"I love it,but what are we gonna name them"

"I was thinking for the girl Gabriella Alex Lopez and maybe Colby Jacob lopez"

"I love it and I love you"

" Aww I love you too now go back to sleep"

Colby then turned around and said "come here baby" I thought he was talking to me and I turned around to go by him but when I turned around I saw Kevin jumping on the bed and Colby was petting him. I just smiled and walked away.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Seth and I reached the arena and he went to go tell the superstars and I went to tell the divas.
On the way I saw Jon walking the hallways.
"JON!!" I ran by him and jumped into his arms.

"Stacey" He started laughing and picked me off my feet.

"Oh Jon come for our wedding"

"Wouldn't miss it for he world"

"Great so ill see you later because I have to tell the rest of divas locker room"

"Oki then bye oh and congratulations"

"Thanks"

I was really happy to finally see Jon. He's like my bigger brother that I love.

○○○○○○○○
Sorry for short chapter but I'm no longer feeling this story so I'm just gonna end it in the next chapter.