Prologue

Disclaimer : KnB is not mine, neither any of the picture I post.

A/N : Tetsuya here is still in his sixth grade at elementary school whereas Seijuurou is in his first year at high school.

- ( 'o')~ Author's POV

One winter day in front of Rakuzan high, stand one boy, Akashi Tetsuya. For the cold temperature of winter, he actually dressed lightly, he just wear long sleeved shirt with one layer of jacket and long jeans without any scarf or gloves. His petite body slightly shivering because of the cold wind from winter.

"Seijuurou nii-san will be mad at me again I think..." and then he went to Rakuzan high building to search for the older Akashi.

- (-.-) ~

Now it's already 3:30 p.m in the afternoon and the first string members from basketball club currently doing their routine drills.

Their captain Akashi Seijuurou eyeing them with unreadable expression but you can see some kind of dark aura enveloping his features.

"10 minutes break! After that do your own regime from start again!"

After that, all members from first string are goes to bench to drink or wipe their sweat and take a breath.

"Hey hey! Is it just me or Akashichi's mood is kinda bad-ssu?" Kise, the blonde model said as he wipes his sweat with towel.

"Shut up Kise! Don't whine and just be grateful he doesn't multiplying our training" Aomine, a tan man with navy blue hair said and grab a bottle of water to drink it.

"Can you guys shut your mouth just for awhile when we took a break nanodayo..." Midorima, a bespectacle man with green hair said while holding a husky plush with his right hand.

"Neee~ Mido-chin~ do you have more snack? I already eat all my potato chips..." said a tall and big man with purple hair, Murasakibara.

"Quite whining Murasakibara! Didn't I just gave you some more awhile ago?! How is it possible you already ate all of them nanodayo...." Midorima half shouted with thick mark showed at his temple.

"Ugh! Shut up four-eyes, didn't you just told us to be quite!"

"Why don't YOU shut up you Ahomine!"

"What did you say you Oha-Asa Freak!"

"Haaa.... There they go bickering with each other-ssu. Nee nee! Murasakibaracchi! Don't you think Akashicchi's mood is bad-ssu?"

"Hmm... Kise-chin, do you have snack again?"

"Murasakibaracchi hidoi-ssu... How could you just neglecting my question with your question... But yes, here, I have some candy from my fans-ssu..." Kise said with his crocodile tears pouring from his eyes and give Murasakibara some candy.

"Thanks Kise-chin~ I think Aka-chin is kinda in a bad mood, though it just start when practice begin earlier~"

"Eh really-ssu? So he is in a bad mood ever since practice started..."

"Huft. Yes, after Murasakibara said that I remember that I have talked with Akashi before practice and he's still in his usual mood nanodayo."

"Oh! Midorimacchi welcome back! Did you win your argument with Aominecchi??"

"Hmph! Like I would even called that an argument when it's with that Ganguro nanodayo."

"I'M NOT GANGURO YOU TSUNDERIMA!"

"Mou Aominecchi! You really is annoying with all that shouts!"

"THAT'S THE LAST THING I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU KISE!"

"Wha-! Even I am not that annoying! Right Midorimacchi, Murasakibaracchi??"

"Kise, just with you saying that sentence proofed you're annoying-nanodayo"

"Kise-chin and Mine-chin are annoying~"

"Eehhh! You guys are really cruel-ssuuuu!"

"Gaahhh! Stop that annoying fake tears you blonde idi-"

"Ooh~, seems like you guys are so eager to do more practice and didn't really need any break"

"A-Aka-Akashicchi, s-since when did you're there-ssu?"

"A-Akashi, this isn't what it's look like, this is because of this blonde idiot here-"

"Wha-! Aominecchi! What are yo-"

"Daiki... Ryouta... I'll be nice and just tripled your training with extra running around the school if you begin it now." Akashi said as he smirked not without dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Y-Yes! Right away Akashi/Akashicchi!" Both Aomine and Kise then begin their training with running outside the gym.

"Haaa...." Akashi just sigh then take a bottle of water from the bench then process to drink it until it's empty then crumple it with one hand. After that he went to the nearest trash bin to throw the empty bottle.

Meanwhile Midorima and Murasakibara just sat at the bench ever since Aomine and Kise went outside the gym. They just sat and pray that Akashi didn't punish them like the navy and blonde haired man earlier.

-----
TBC