Some Plots

Current Plots

Ragnarok After the tragic murder of RiverClan's leader, Coldstar, RiverClan has been in a constant state of mourning and worry. With no deputy to replace their former leader, there is no one to lead Riverclan. A rogue named Ragnarok has brought his followers into RiverClan, promising to help the struggling clan avenge their leader. Ragnarok promises peace and revenge, and he seems to be the clan's savior. But is this cat truly trustworthy? Or perhaps, is there a darker side to his intentions?

S.O.S

A hacker who goes by the name of Darkstar has taken over the website! He threatens to ban anyone who goes against him and he got rid of the rest of the moderators and admins! Will anyone help, or will Warriorclans be left to die under the tyranny of Darkstar? This was revealed by the site staff to be a not-so-well thought out prank that was played on the users just in case hackers ever did decide to take over a small warriors roleplaying site. There are no hackers, although, if there were, then I highly doubt that they would be taken seriously.

SkyClan Refugees

After a horrible forest fire swept the home of the SkyClan cats, they are now trying to seek shelter in the forest. However within the forest resides ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan and RiverClan and their leaders.

The fate of the SkyClan survivors rests in the paws of the Clans, while their Warrior ancestors watch down on them from above. Will they take the warriors in, or chase them off for good?

=Cats of The Dark Forest ===

Cats of the Dark Forest such as Tigerstar are possessing young cats. They're changing their behavior and actions, but not all the time. This confuses the Clans who is possessed and who is not. At some point, they will completely take over the cats and attack the living.

ShadowClan (Smaller Sub-plot) 

The leader of ShadowClan, Shadowstar, was leading her clan to destruction by bad leadership and threats to attack other clans. The leader of ShadowClan had earned the hate of most of her Clan and the rest of the Clans, and had driven away Snaketail and taken Songbird as prisoner. Darkstripe has also taken over her mind.

Songbird was later absentmindedly given an apprentice, who is now Stormshadow, and was given permission to live out of the Prisoners' Den and move about on her freewill, although still kept as prisoner. Songbird then met Shadowstar at the Highstones, where Shadowstar attempted to secure her leadership by ridding of Songbird. The ShadowClan leader accidentally slipped off the Highstones, and left to fall to death by Songbird, but not before Songbird stripped the leader of her leader name by calling the doomed cat 'Shadowclaw'.

Songbird returned to camp, notified ShadowClan of what had happened to the former leader. The she-cat was only leader for several days before Shadowclaw returned back to ShadowClan's camp, weak with all her limbs broken. Shadowclaw declared herself prisoner, and is still living as prisoner.

Past Plots Edit Blizzard

The Blizzard Plot occurred in February 2007. At the time, the leaders were Icestar, Cloudstar, and Amberstar, of RiverClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan, respectively. WindClan did not have a leader at the time due to underpopulation. A fierce storm struck the Clans' territory, forcing all Clans to move out of their camps and intoHighstones until the storm ended.

Bloodclan War

This plot occurred in March 2007. At the time, the leaders were Firestar, Tallstar, Leapordstar, and Amberstar, of ShadowClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ThunderClan, respectively. A BloodClan cat named Dusty interrupted the Gathering to announce that BloodClan had stolen a litter of kits, and to deliver a message from the BloodClan leader, Bone.[1] After the Gathering, the Clans discovered that Featherleap's litter had been stolen by Bloodclan.[2]At an emergency Gathering, the Clans decided to move all kits out of the Clan camps and into a rock formation outside of ThunderClan territory called Stonetree.

Inter-Clan War I

This plot occurred in May 2007, with the leaders Inkstar (ShadowClan), Icestar (RiverClan), Swiftstar (ThunderClan), and Lightstar (WindClan). At the time, Inkstar and Icestar had fallen in love, and Swiftstar began to notice how close the two leaders seemed. Feeling threatened, she met with Lightstar, who agreed with her that something was wrong. A shredded rabbit with ShadowClan scent had also been found in WindClan territory, and it was suggested that WindClan and Thunderclan form an alliance and invade either RiverClan or ShadowClan. After some thought, Swiftstar decided that ThunderClan would join WindClan in an attack.[4] Fortunately for RiverClan, Icestar discovered the planned attack and decided to ask ShadowClan for help.[5] The actual invasion of RiverClan territory occurred after ShadowClan moved into RiverClan in preparation for the battle. The battle lasted for several days, until StarClan showed its displeasure by sending a flash flood that resulted in the river overflowing, whereupon the battle broke up and RiverClan decided to move to Shadowclan territory.

=Toxoplasmosis (Mouse-Sickness) Plot ===

This plot was submitted by the user Cloudkit in February 2009, and involves a deadly strain of the cat disease toxoplasmosis. Cats contract the disease from eating infected mice, and the medicine cats are doing everything they can to help, but to no avail.

After the disease claims the life of ThunderClan's leader Slashstar, while the clan is mourning him two kittypets stumble upon the clan. One of the kittypets, Holly, states that she knows where to find the cure, and that she and Felix (the other kittypet) can lead them to it.

A gathering is held by the four leaders to discuss the proposal and it is decided that at least one cat from each clan (except RiverClan-Sapphirestar wants no place in the agreement) will go on the journey through twoleg place. Several days later, Eclipsestar, Duskstar, Goldpaw, Breezedestiny, Raypaw and the kittypets leave the clans territories. Their mission is a success and they return with the cure. However, they unfortunately are not able to save Stormbreeze (TC) and Mosstail (WC) who perish of the disease before the returning cats can reach them.