Blood, Hearts, and New Friends?

I ran into the woods. What else could I do, wear could I go? It's not my fault I grew up in a lab wear they morphed human dna with animal dna. I sat on a log and remembered what had happened.

~flashback~
W-wear am I? Why am I so cold? What did I do wrong? Am I in trouble? Who are these people in the white jackets? Why did they take me away? Wear are mommy and daddy?Oh yeah. Daddy didn't want to stay with mommy. Mommy left me alone when I fell down. All of this was going through my five year old head. "404, are you awake?" Someone said. "W-who are you? Who's 404? Where am I? What are you going to do to me? I wanna go home..." I said sadly.as if ignoring all of my questions but one he said," You are 404, now come on." "O-okay mister." I said. He brought me to a room filled with needles and other doctor tools. I probably knew more about the human anatomy then the three of them combined considering I read 5 of those books while other kids were reading Cinderella and other fairy-tale books. I hated those books. They made it sound like everything was going to be perfectly fine. I knew it never was, but I didn't think this would happen. "Owie!" I yelped at the sudden jabbing of a needle in my arm. "You drugged me with Ketamine!" I shouted. They all looked surprised and then they asked what the side effects were in a smart ass manner. "Three of the most common side effects are nausea, vomiting and weight loss." I said before drifting into a deep slumber. I woke up with cat ears and a tail. Layer I had gotten wings.

~end flashback ~

A twig snapping pulled me out of my horrid memories of that place. "Who are you? Show yourself." A boy came out with a blue mask eating a kidney. "Mister blue mask, do kidneys taste good?" I asked curiously. Great I now sound like a murderer. ATTENTION EVERYONE (Y.N) HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. I REPEAT, (Y.N) HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. "Umm.....yeah?" He said tilting his head in confusion "Darn, if I would have known that I would have ate Emma's kidneys....oh well, too late now." "Who's Emma?" He asked "Emma is my bully. So we're Sarah and Veronica, but I already killed them." I said casually."Hey," He said,"Can I have your kideys?" "Sorry but no. Can you be my friend?" I said "Do you really want to be friend with a masked cannibal who could kill you at any time?" He said "Yeah, do you wanna be friend with a freak?" I said sadly looking in his empty eyes.

~Jacks pov~

She just called herself a freak. I'm the freak not her! I'm a cannibal that has no eyes and she treats me like I'm perfectly normal and she's the freak?! "Your not a freak." I mumbled I smelt blood and saw her bloody Hoody sleeve. She saw me stare at her arm and slowly lifted the sleeve up to reveal cuts and scars. Some of them were new, while others were old and faded. She pulled the sleeve back down and stared at the ground like she was in trouble. Tears slowly draped onto the hard dirt below her. "How are you a freak? I asked. I saw her reach her hand up to her head and pull off her hat and she ha ears and a tail and she looked so cute.