Chapter 3

Bays p.o.v

I clinched my stomach and i insantly remembered what happened i fell in pain i passed out. 

I looked around the room then down at my tummy.

My baby was growing big and i  was due earlyer then i expected i know i will have him soon. (btw they found out what gender he was)

I sighed i will have to take care of him alone with out louis.

Maybe i will find some one new will if the doctors say he wasnt gonna get his memory back of who every one was.

*two hours later*

They came in with news about me and louis ok which news first him or u the doctor asks him i say.

Ok so he......might not ever remember any one he has the slightist chance but proubly wont she frowned.

Ok and u she said we ran the test that we took on u and u will be having him soon she cheered.

I sadly smilied thanks i said she noded and went out of the room.

*1 year later*

Niall has been helping me with jake (my baby) He is like.....no i cant....i....cant.

Let's just say i have tried getting louis to remember he cant and it makes me sad i tried talkign with him and spending time with him i dont think he likes me.

Me and niall have been dating for awhile now and we now live toghter he is so sweet so loving and really nice.

I look over to niall who has jake in his arms i smilie and we sit on the couch watching tv togher.

Louis p.o.v (dun dun)

I sigh looking at monica me and her were sitting and talking then i shut my eyes then every thing into my mind.

I remember every thing i say opening my eyes what monica said looking at me i remember bay and me and her and liam harry zayn niall i list.

Her eyes go wider and she gets up yay she says and hugs me im so happy let's go tell the other she said pulling ym behind her.

~What happens he remembers everything now and bay is with niall and jake is louis's son to oh no what will happen with all of this find out carrots!!~