o13.

After getting dressed, brushing my teeth and making a quick stop at Cain apartment, we finally made it two the mall. I haven't been here in such a long time.

"Come on, Dorinda!", Cain said, pulling at my arm to drag me into Hollister. I did love this store, but I'm hoping all my nagging and complaining will make him mad and we can leave.

"No, I don't want to.", I said, pushing my weight to my feet.

"Yes you do. We gonna by you new stuff.", he said, giving a good tug at my arm, but I didn't move.

"I like my old stuff.",

"Well, I don't care. Now. Come. On.", he said, giving a good tug and I practically fell in the store on my knees, but Cain caught me. "Finally.", he said, laughing.

I gave him a quiet growl and looked annoyed at him, "Your evil.",

"You'll get over it.", he said, turning around and walking over to the girl side of the side and walked over to a navy strapless dress. "What size are you?",

I crossed my arms over my chest and walked up next to him. "Medium.",

"Okay," he said, pushing away smalls, "here we are.", he said. He than shoved the dress in my arms. "Go try that on.",

"Whoa," I said, holding the dress out. There was nothing bad about the dress, it was nice, but it strapless and I have to have bigger boobs just to keep it up. Even, it looks short and I never liked short, short dresses. And I hate trying on cloths. "I don't think so.",

"Dorinda, don't be such a party pooper.", he said, taking my shoulder and turning me around and pushed me over where the dressing rooms. "Once you have it on, I want to see it. You need my approval.",

I raised my eyebrow, "Your not gay, right?", I asked, chuckling.

He rolled his eyes and pushed me into the dressing room, closing the curtain, "No I'm not. Now, just put on the damn dress.",

I looked at my myself in the mirror. The necklace Lucas gave me hung normally on my chest, looking creepy as it was. I touched it with my fingertips, feeling the gold. I sighed to myself and closed my eyes.

What am I going to do? When am I'm going to see Lucas again? My heart ached so much, I missed him. I'm going to admit it. I hate fighting with him, it just feels like we're slipping from each other more.

Was that what was happing with us? I know we weren't BFF back at his palace when I was still his slave, but I realized I should have been thankful I was still alive and not dead. I was pretty much mouthy to Lucas a lot. With his anger, I'm amazed he didn't break down the whole place.

I remembered something; Did Lucas only love me cause I'm different, that he can't hear my blood or heart like other humans? Was he only happy that he didn't crave my blood and that he could finally he nothing with a human? What I'm getting at is-was I only a way to escape from his life?

I sighed again. I'll just have to put that aside. I have to much to deal with right now. First, dealing who's stalking me. Second, Cain might be turning into a werewolf and I have no idea if that should be first or not. Third, finding a way to talk to Lucas about us and where our relationship going. Four, if our relationship going to last, what are we going to do about Lena?

I sighed to myself for the third time and decided to just put on the freaking dress so it would shut Cain up and he can leave me alone and to get my mind off every single problem. I stripped out of my jeans and white beaters and slipped on the dress. It fit perfect on my surprisingly and the dress stopped mid way on my thighs.