Mine and mine alone. (Karma x Kayano)

(This is my first chapter, be warned. It will not be good)
Karma had his eyes set on her for a while. Her beautiful green hair, her adorable laugh. Now all he had to do was get rid of nagisa. That would be easier said then done. He despised nagisa, it was obvious that he had feelings for kayano. But kayano is his and his alone. During class they were talking and learning about being targeted by a stalker. 'How ironic', Karma thought to himself, 'Kayano should take this to heart...She'll be mine soon.'
~•LE CLICHE TIME SKIP LOL XD•~
He watched her walk home. She was walking alone today. What an easy prey she was. He walked up to her, "Hey Kayano!"
She looked up at him, "Oh hello Karma! Strange to bump into you here. How are you?".
'Ah, so cutee.', Karma thought to himself.
"I'll be great after I do what I came to do.", he muttered to her as he pulled out his bat. Her eyes widened. She had no time to scream, no time to realize what was happening. No time for anything at all.
"Kar-" was all she managed to get out before the bat struck her right at her head, the pain was instant. She gasped and fell to the ground. She could hear him laugh, and then, everything went black.
~•LE OTHER TIME SKIP•~
Kayano felt herself waking up, she looked around, her vision was blurry. But she noticed a familiar red head staring at her.
Her eyes widened as she remembered what had happened the night before.
She struggled, trying anything to get herself out of this chair. But then she realized that she had been tied down. Not only that, buy she was in a very short red dress. And her hair was down.
"Be careful, my love, you could hurt yourself~", Taunted Karma.
Kayano glared at him. If korosensei had not yanked her tentacles off then she could have gotten out. Karma got closer and talked into her ear.
"You are mine and mine alone, understand?"
She gasped, an unexplainable fear filled her and pierced her like a blade.
Was he going to keep her like this forever?
"No!! I HATE YOU! I'd rather be with Nagisa!", her own shout surprised her.
Karma's eyes filled with rage, he slapped her causing her to cry out.
"HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE!!", he shouted at her.
For a second, Kayano could swear that she saw the devil in Karma's eyes.
It was all over, she would never get to confess to Nagisa.
No, she refuses to deal with this. She would rather die then be with someone this insane.
A sudden rush of rage filled her, she kicked Karma and he grunted in pain.
He glared at her and slowly his picked up a knife.
"If I can't have you, then no one can.", he said.
Kayano gasped in pain and screamed at the top of her lungs as Karma stabbed her in the stomach. He continued to stab her until she could feel no more.
She was dying, he knew.
He leaned to her ear and whispered,
"Tell me you love me."
Gently, Kayano did.
"I love you..."
Then, it was all over. Karma had stabbed her in the head.
(THIS WAS SO BAD OMG I'M SO SORRY THIS SUCKED)