Bye CBS...

Me: CBS? Or Sniper?

ChikaMC - OH SHIIIIII-! I like Sniper as #3 but you guys are so cute! SNIPERxVEX FOR LIFEEEE!
ILOVECOOKIES221B - SNIIPURR!!! CHOOSE SNIIPURR!!!! DO IIT!!!
Newuha123 - Choose Sniper!
FiddlerCrab - Oh, Vex, do you need a hug at anything?? (>;~;)> *whispers* I think maybe Sniper would be better for you. It seems like CBS does a lot of stuff that doesn't sit well with you, and that seems like it'd be super stressful in the long run!
JellyKelli - I choose Sniper. :3 That was a nice kiss anyways.

CPS: Well Brutal, eet seems ze people have spoken.
CBS: ....
Me: *has stopped crying at looks at CBS in fear of what he'll do* I-I'm sorry Brutal...
CBS: .... *walks towards me. I cower somewhat scared that he'll hurt me, but he gently takes my hand instead* Don't be love. *brushes a stray hair away from my face* So long as you're happy, then Oi am too. *kisses my forehead, and turns to Sniper* And you! *walks over to Sniper and when it looks like he'll yell at him, he looks down taking a deep breath, and calmly sticks his hand out*
Sniper: ? *cautiously grips his hand*
CBS: *glares at him, eyes glowing red* You'd better take care of her. If Oi find out you've done anything to hurt her, Oi'll hunt you down, and make your life a living hell.
Sniper: Believe me mate, *Looks at me, as I'm now standing by his side* Oi wouldn't dream of hurtin' her.
CBS: ... Awroight then... *straightens himself up* Come on Pure, *grabs Sarpy* Oi have filled moi killin' quota for the day... *smiles evilly*
CPS: *chuckles* Glad to know everything worked out. Au revoir mes amis. *opens a portal, he and CBS step through, and it closes behind them*

Me: So... *turns to Sniper, blushing* I guess, we're a thing now? *blushes intently and stares at the ground*
Sniper: *gently cups my chin, and looks into my eyes* Oi guess so... *leans in and closes his eyes. I do the same, and we kiss*

Everyone: *cheering behind us*