Chapter One:First morning

Freddy's POV
I was awaken by my stupid alarm clock. I groaned and I got out of bed. I looked at the clock which was 7:30!Damit I'm gonna be late. I looked at my twin brother and tried to wake him up. "GOLDIE!!!!"I shouted. He jumped up and gave me a 'your dead' look. I rolled my eyes and ran to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and ran to my closet to grab some black converse. "Goldie are you ready we have to be at school by now!"I said. He came out of his closet and was ready. We both ran downstairs and sat down. "Morning sweet hearts exited for the first day of school at Fazbear High?"My mom asked. I shrugged. "Actually I am." Goldie said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Goldie's POV
I am pretty exited. Its cool that my Dad is now the principle of a new High school."I am happy that you think so Goldie." My mom said. I heard the bus and it honked. "Come on Goldie where going to be late!" Freddy said. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door eating a toast. "Have fun you two!"My mom shouted as we hopped on the bus.

Bonnie's POV
I woke up and looked at the time. I got dressed and ran downstairs to the kitchen."Morning sweety the bus will be here in 5 minutes."She said. I grabbed a glass and poured some orange juice in it. I sipped some juice and heard the bus."Oh the buses is here bye mom."I said. I kissed my mom on the cheek and ran out the door. I hopped on the bus and sighed that it was my first day at Fazbear High.

Chica's POV
I was in the restroom trying to fix my hair. I slipped on a pink headband with cupcake earnings. I grabbed my pink bag and ran down stairs."Hi mom! Hey Dad!"I shouted. They both said hi. I grabbed a waffle and spread nutella on it. I ate it fast and heard the bus. "Bye mom. Bye Dad!" I said kissing there cheeks. I ran outside and hopped on the bus.

Foxys POV
"Foxy the bus gets here in 10 minutes hurry up!" I heard my mom scream. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag."Exited for the first day of a new school?" She asked."Yea a little."I anserwed. I heard my Dad come in." Hey Foxy exited for school?Are you gonna join some sports?"He asked me. I smirked."Yea football,basketball,baseball-""That's my son!"He interrupted. I heard the bus honk."Bus is here got to go bye mom. Bye Dad."I said. I ran outside and hopped on the bus.