Larry: Harry trips at award show

Harry's POV
We were on the red carpet at the AMA's . Right ahead of us was Kim and Kanye. They were talking to an interviewer so management told us to skip in front of them. But as we were moving ahead of them Kanye put his foot out accidentally tripping me. I hear a crack and start to hold onto my foot tightly.

"Oh sorry man", Kanye holds out his hand to help me up but my foot hurts to bad.

By now cameras are flashing like crazy and interviewers are screaming at us.

"I got it",Louis leans down next to me while Kanye moves ahead with Kim.
"It hurts Lou"
"I know baby, c'mon lets go get some ice"

Louis helps me up and him and Liam help me to walk backstage. The other guys follow behind saying that everything will be fine.

As soon as we are backstage and away from cameras I bury my head in Louis' shoulder and begin to cry.

"Oh baby it's alright, the medic will take care of it and you'll be good as new.
-------------30 minutes later--------------
No One's POV
"Well it's a 3rd degree sprain", the medic says calmly trying not to further upset the curly haired lad.
"What do we do then", Louis ask while tightening his hold around Harry.
"I can wrap his foot up, but he'll need crutches for a little while"
"Ok, let's get it over with then"
The doctor wraps up Harry's foot and gives them crutches.
"See good as new", Louis says trying to get Harry to smile
"I can barely walk", Harry mumbles
"So, c'mon stop pouting were at the AMA's", Louis tries again

Harry still doesn't smile and they go to their seats. The boys are waiting and smile at Harry. Harry sits down and grabs his phone from Niall, looking up how long it takes for a sprain to heal.

"Hey man, I'm really sorry", the boys turn and see Kim and Kanye I'm the dots next to them.

Harry who sat next to Kanye gets up and switch with Louis. Kanye frowns and gets out his phone.harry's phone lights up telling him someone he follows mentioned him

Hey @ Harry styles I'm super sorry I hurt your foot. But c'mon you couldn't dance before anyway. Btw I love your music

Harry replies with a simple
@ Kanye all is forgiven

Harry smiles over to Kanye as the show starts. And for the next few weeks Louis helps him around. He even gets a few texts from Kanye; apologizing again and checking if he's alright.
And with Louis as his boyfriend he's always alright
___________________________
Sorry for the shortness and it not having much Larry, please comment and request.