Where is my boy?

Ahoy! This is the new chapter. Hope you enjoy! xx

— Chris... — Jonny said while I kissed his neck — Someone is here…

— Really?

— Yes! — he said, pulling me to the other wall and leaving the bathroom.

While he descended the stairs, I could hear him talking to Gwyneth.

— Oh, hello, Jonny. Is Chris home?

— Yup, he’s taking a shower.

— Ok.

I took a shower and wore my clothes. Then I went to the room.

— Chris, Phil called to say you all don’t need to work for the rest of the week.

— Really? Why? — I asked while I dried my wet curls.

— He said he’s so happy with your work. So he decided to do this.

Jonny coughed again. Geez, it was making me go crazy.

— Oh, this is so good! We really needed this — I said looking to Jonny.

— Chris, I’m going to USA tomorrow. I’ll take the kids with me. Ok? — Gwyneth asked gently.

— Yes, I’ll stay here with Jonny, he’s a little… Oh, you know…

— Yes… Stay strong, Jonny Boy.

He smiled with his pink cheeks. This is what I love in Jonny. His smile. His sarcastic way to laugh. Man, this is so good.

So the night came and we all went to sleep. I lie in my bed, turned the TV on and started to watch a replay of Arsenal’s match.

Gwyneth left the bathroom. She was wearing that lingerie she wore in “Thanks For Sharing”.

— Time to have fun.

— Gwyneth, I don’t feel fine. I feel uncomfortable.

He looked at me with a disappointed face.

— Why are you feeling uncomfortable?

— Well, erm… — I didn’t know what to say — Jonny is here. And the kids too — I whispered.

— Oh, I understand your friendship — a friendship that became a romance — I’ll wear a pajama.

— Ok.

She would go to the Heathrow Airport at 8:30am. She woke up, kissed my forehead and took a shower. Then, she had a breakfast and called the kids to say goodbye to me.

— Bye, daddy — Apple whispered in my ear gently and after kissed my forehead.

— Bye — I said with a sleepy voice — Don’t let your mother buy everything she sees, ok?

Gwyneth rolled her eyes.

— Bye, dad — Moses said and turned his back to me, going to leave the bedroom.

— Moses — Gwyneth said.

He turned to me again, allowing me to kiss his forehead.

— Behave — I said.

Moses rolled his eyes and him and Apple left the bedroom. It was only Gwyneth and me now.

— Bye, dear — he said while kissed my lips.

— Bye.

She left the bedroom and closed the door. I could hear her knocking the guest room’s door and saying goodbye to Jonny. I fell asleep again.

I woke up. 9am.

I went to the bathroom and splashed some water in my face. So I went to the kitchen to eat something. Jonny made a big breakfast.

— Good morning, sleeping beauty — he said.

— I didn’t sleep so much the way you’re saying.

— I said “good morning”!

— Good morning — I said kissing his soft lips — Have you made it all?

— Yes.

— Finally I’m in love with someone doesn’t makes little portions of food.

He chuckled while he was going to sit in his chair. But then he started to cough again. So I stared at him seriously.

— Jonny, you’re making me get worry.

— I’m ok, Chris.

— Of course.

— What happened?

I kept staring at him.

He looked at his glass of juice upon the table and after, looked at me.

— Don’t! — I said.

He took the glass. I tried to stop him. Too late. He throwed all the juice in my head.

— Don’t make me repay.

— Repay.

I took a jar of jelly and turned it in his head.

— You’re so cruel — he said.

— If you want war. You will have war.

So we started running around the table, catching what we could and playing in each other. Suddenly I stumble and Jonny falls on top of me.

I took my hands to his nape, making his head come closer to mine.

He was getting closer, his lips almost coming to my lips.

Someone arrived.

— What the fuck is going here?

It was Will.

Jonny stared at me, petrified. His green eyes were so deep. I bit my lip. I felt Jonny’s heart start beating faster and faster every second.

— Will? — I said.

— You’re dating?

— Yes, we are — Jonny said.

I looked at him with an impressed face. I would never imagine he would say that.

— We talk about this later. I just came to see if everything is ok for tonight — Shit, I forget about the Coldplay Meeting — But now I’m leaving. Bye.

When he was gone, Jonny kept looking at me with that face

We cleaned up everything.

The Guys arrived at 7pm. Will was looking at me. And then to Jonny. I felt pressured.

Jonny was coughing all the time.

— Guys, I’m going to market buy some things. I’ll be right back.

They didn’t pay attention to me because they were busy watching football in the TV.

While I was going to the market, I thought about a lot of things. Jonny was really in love for me or he just said that to impress Will?

I bought what I needed and went came back to home.

In the road, I saw an ambulance so faster.

When I arrived home, everyone was so scared. They stared at me with a terrified expression.

— What happened, guys? Have you seen a ghost? And where is Jonny? — I said while I putted the bags upon the table.

— Chris… — Guy said — Jonny… is… eh... erm…

— They took him to the hospital — Phil said, putting his hand in my shoulder — He had an asthma attack.