Sleepyheads

James was driving to home after long day.
He hummed a song that was playing on radio:

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
Yeah, it takes me all the way.
I want you to stay, stay.
I want you to stay, oooh.

Immediately James started to think about Cristiano and how lucky he was having him as boyfriend. He smiled when he thought Cris seeing his daughter Salomé for the first time and him seeing Cristiano Jr for the first time and how fun they all have had. They went to watch a new Disney movie together to cinema and after that they went play football on the beach. After that all of them were exhausted and they decided to go home. When they arrived home, Cris & James had to carry Salomé and Junior to their bed. They fell asleep immediately and Cris & James went to bed too.
James was resting his head on Cris' chest and listening his heartbeat.
-I Love You James, Cris said with a smile.
- I Love You Too Cristiano, James said and kissed him. They both fell asleep.

James arrived home and opened the door and saw maybe the most adorable moment ever! Cris was sleeping on the couch with Salomé laying on his stomach and Junior resting in his arms.
James just smiled like an idiot and sneaked closer to them. He opened his phone and took like hundreds of photos of them.
He posted it with caption: "my loves "
He kissed Cris' forehead and stroked Salóme's and Junior's hair and said:
"Goodnight sleepyheads"

Okay so hi guys!! This was my THE first one shot ever! I hope it's not that bad and hope you like it! Sorry if there's some spelling mistakes 'cause english isn't my first language (I'm Finnish btw)
Anyway I'm gonna continue writing stories and it would be great if you give me some ideas, I would be very happy!
Xoxo -Tiiti
PS! You can find me on Tumblr & Instagram by @tiitinikander and Twitter by @Tiiti_Nikander