Ch.2

" Y-You're Ashton Irwin right?"

He chuckled, "Yeah."

"Wow, oh my god. Now I'm really sorry..."

"It's ok, really. I'm fine and no harm was done to my phone."

"Ok. Oh, I'm Amy by the way."

"Ashton, but you already knew that."

I smiled, took a deep breath, and looked down at my feet for a couple seconds, trying to get my head straight and act cool. I looked back up and he met my eyes. He broke the silence, " Amy, would you like to lounge poolside with me?"

I was speechless, i didn't want to sound too excited and scare him off. So, I just nodded my head instead. "Oh, wait, come this way. I already have a chair and there is an open one next to me." I led him to my spot by the pool.

We sat and talked for a while under the umbrella. "Hey, do you think you can put some of this sun lotion on me? I don't want to turn into a tomato."

"Sure, but only if you Put some on me afterwards."

"deal!" He agreed.

I giggled as he handed me the bottle. He pulled off his shirt in one swift motion over his head revealing his chest. The fast movement of shirt moved some of his curls so he ruffled his hair back to its original position.

I squeezed some lotion onto the palm of my hand as he turned his back towards me. " where exactly do you want me to put the sunblock?"

"All over my back and shoulders if you don't mind." I rubbed his shoulders, noticing his toned muscles. He was so perfect. My small hands now delicately rubbing in the lotion onto the center and sides of his back. He was a bit squeamish under my touch.

"Are you ok?" I giggled, noticing it only happened when I passed my hand over a certain little spot closer to the bottom of his back.

"Yeah, you're touch just tickles me a bit. That's all."

I couldn't help but burst out giggling and blushing at the same time. "Ok, you're done. It's my turn now. Same spots as you."

We both swiveled around in the opposite direction. I could hear the squirting noise of the sunblock bottle, but I wasn't expecting the cold feeling of it as it was being massaged into my back. I jerked at the temperature of the lotion, causing Ash to chuckle.Then i felt so relaxed under the soft, smooth, circular motions of his hands on my back.

But that soon ended when he lifted my bikini strap to put some under there. I was tense. Frozen solid, as the tips of his fingers inched closer and closer to the back corners of the little triangles of my bikini that were covering my breast. I leaned forward out of instinct, my gut feeling.

" L-Lets continue our conversation in the pool shall we?" I stuttered, turning around to grab his hand to take him with me to the shallow end of the pool. He doesn't budge.

"What's your hurry?" He flashed me a cheeky grin and giggled. He pulled me back to me chair. What was he doing? "I haven't finished, I only did your back. You don't want to get a sunburn on your shoulders do you?"

"I-I guess not." I was so shocked at his actions.

He squeezed a bit more of sunblock into his hands. The coldness of the sunblock didn't phase me this time. What caused me to shiver were his hands. They were huge! They covered my shoulders completely.

His hands were not only big, but super soft.

It took everything in me not to let out a groan. Shutting my eyes and biting my bottom lip, I notice his hands make his way around my neck and towards the top of my bikini. I couldn't take it anymore, he was purposely trying to turn me on!