Prologue

AT Jimin's house

I was with the boys. J-Hope, Namjoon, and Taehyung. I was watching them being dorky as ever. I kept laughing at every single movement they do. They're all precious! They just came from school. I envy them for being able to go to school, having fun at such age, doing whatever they want since their only 14 years old and above. Same age as me. Still young.

"haha! J-Hope stop it! you're hurting my tummy!" I laughed so hard and held my big tummy.

"yah! hyung! you're hurting our lil angel in her!' Taehyung said while caressing my tummy.

"I aigoo~ mihane agi~ uncle didn't mean to hurt you'' he then kissed my tummy.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! lips off okay! that's my girl tummy and my baby inside!" the sweetest voice ever~ that's music to my ear.

"oppa!" I ran and greet him with a hug.

"whoa whoa! take it easy there. My baby will be squeezing in there haha!"

"I bet it also wants a hug" i smiled

He kneel down just to face my tummy and caressed it.

"hey there~ can you hear me? it's appa"

"ow!"

?

"OMO! oppa did you feel that? did you see it move?"

"haha! I did! I did!" he looked soo happy.

" gurae! it's appa! I can't wait to see you agi! get better okay?! FIGHTING!"

"YAH! Jungkook ah! your car is here!" Jimin called.

"Eo?! Eomma!" Jungkook got up and went to his car.

I need to go and  greet her. I went to the car and saw his older sister.

"eo? annyeonghaseo eommoni, annyeonghaseo eonni" I bowed.

"hey~ how is it going? is your tummy feeling better now?"

"eheh! ne eommoni"

"oh yeah I almost forgot" Minju eonni looked back to find something in her package at the back.

"so honey? you done with your finals?"

"ne eomma! I am now going to spend my whole Christmas holiday with Jaein" he looked at me and then smile.

"aigoo! you have to get better grades to spend more time with Jaein! right Jaein?"

"ne eommoni"  I shyly smiled.

"ah ha! found it!" Minju took out a plastic bag.

"Here!" she handed me a plastic bag full of fruits.

"omo! eonni, you didn't have to-"

"aye!" she said cutting my sentence.

"that's not a good way to say thank you dear."

"Ah~ ne mianhamnida-"

"That too" said Mrs.Jeon

"Oh, mianhae- OH ani! I mean, komapsumnida" I bowed again.

"Hahaha! You silly girl."

Minju eonni looked at her watch then gasp.

"Eomma! It's almost time!"

"Eh? Now? But- *sigh* sorry guys! We need to hurry."

"No it's okay eommoni, you need to go. It's urgent and we understand." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Thanks dongsaeng. Kookie ah! Take good care of her! If you need anything, call us okay?"

"Ne noona! Now go! You two will be to whatever you hurrying off to!"

And with that, they waved their hands to say good bye. I feel so happy and special for having good people staying by my side. Even if I am in this state, I feel so happy.

"Jaein ah" the one I love dearly called my name. Jeon Jungkook.

"Eo oppa?"

"Let's go with the boys"

I nodded as a yes respond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys are enjoying their times together, doing everything. I envy them so so much! They're having their most beautiful moment in life. Which is being young. So much energy to release by doing everything. As of now they're playing basketball. My Kookie, he's so special just by looking at him. My child is the most luckiest child for having a good father and six dorky uncles haha.

"Ow!"

!

I feel strange. My tummy hurt. It feels like-

"Ow!"

"Jaein ah you okay?" Said Yoongi.

"Ah! Oppa my- AH! My stomach!"

Now I feel something cracked. Or should I say broke.

"OH NO! Her water broke!" Said Jin.

What?! No! This can't be! I am not ready for. This.

"Guys, call the ambulance! Kookie call your mom. Look for a phone guys!"

The boys spread trying to find some help while Namjoon and Jin console me.

The boys came back and so did Jungkook.

"Guys- I can't take it anymore!" I screamed.

"We have no choice! Let's do this ourselves. Jimin hyung bring me a towel and a handkerchief. Jin hyung come and help me with this. The rest, held Jaein and keep her calm."

"Kookie?! What are you doing?!"

"What?! You guys don't have right to see her womanhood!"

"What about Jin?"

"He's our Eomma now shut up!"

Jimin came back with what he was asked to looked for. The handkerchief was in my mouth and the towel was underneath me.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" I started without any warning.

"Jaein you can do it." Said JHOPE.

"But I am not sure if I can watch it"

"Shut up! Hope!"

"Mian! I am just scared!

"Push!"

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I panted a little bit and without hesitation I started again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Why isn't it coming out hyung?!" Jungkook panicked.

"Her thigh's bones are really tight."

To be continued

So? What do you think guys! Should I or should I not do the story? Comment down what you think. Thanks for reading guys~