Me: Big Mama I can't take care of them.

Me: I'm only 17. I can't take care of three kids. I'm still in school.

BM: I NEED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Me: Big Mama I have to take care of my responsibility & that is Takari I can't take care of other people's children.

One of the auntie's came over. Big Mama walked away to answer the house phone.

??: I think you should take care of the children it would be selfish for you not to.

Me: me & Dre are not together we wasn't together for 8 months.

Big Mama handed me the phone.

Me: hello?

Dre: hey Dayiona

Me: *sighs* hey Dre

I stepped outside.

Dre: how you been ?

Me: alright .

Dre: how Takari been?

Me: she been good. How you been?

Dre: alright, I guess.

Me: sorry about what happened with Kendall.

Dre: she took the money I left for her & she took some money out of one of my accounts. I had Millions in other places she didn't know about, but my brother going handle that. I'm not broke or nothing it's just she stole.. Not even a fourth of my money.

Me: oh... Dre I don't like the way your people putting pressure on me to raise all three children.

Dre: can you do me a favor and call Jessica on three way.

J: hello?

Dre: Jessica?

J: yea

Dre: you heard Im in jail right?

J: no.

Dre: you going have to pick up Destiny from by my mama or meet up with my mama, cause my mama can't be taking care all of them kids.

J: Dre I have to tell you something Dre.

Dre: what?

J: promise me you not going get mad.

Dre: I'm not.

J: Destiny is not yours

Dre: WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN!

J: *crying* you said you was going going get mad.!

A guard must of told Dre to calm down, but you can tell he was still mad.

Dre: I'm suppose to not be mad that I been raising a child that's not even for me? Bitch no. Pick up your fucking child & bounce. Hang up the phone... If I wasn't in jail.

I hung up Jessica's line.

Me: I'm sorry Dre.

Dre: it's whatever.

Me: the monitor said you have one minute left.

Dre: can I call you around 3 ?

Me: yea.

Dre: I love you

Monitor: thank you *hangs up phone*

I walked back inside & I saw my Phatty was sleep. Nique was holding Dre's other baby.