One

Rated R

Justin Bieber

"Here is fifty dollars for you Kimberly" my father said handing my sister a fifty dollar bill, "thank you daddy" Kimberly smiled innocently, flipping her blonde short hair as she wore a pink dress with a white furry scarf around her neck and white heels. Kimberly was the meanest one of all, she was evil and loved to see people cry.

"Here is fifty dollars for you Annie" my father said handing her a fifty dollar bill as she smiled "thanks daddy" she giggled, shaking her pink short hair as she wore a black tank top, showing off her shoulders along with a tight black skirt, her ass being more noticeable, and her dark lipstick. Annie, she might act dumb but she's very smart.

"Fifty dollars for you Makayla" my father said handing her a fifty dollar bill as she smiled while tilting her head "thanks daddy" she grinned, her brown hair was styled in a halo braid, she wore a black and white dress, with black heels, and a fur coat out of real animal fur specially made for her.
Makayla is the clever one, the one who always comes up with my sisters Evil Plans.

"Oh and Justin" that's me. "Here you go son, ten dollars for you" my father said handing me a ten dollar bill as my sisters giggled to each other, "thanks dad" I said as he gave me a small smile.
"Off to your first day of school kids, don't forget your backpacks" my father said as my sisters grabbed their backpacks, I grabbed mine and furrowed my brows.

Raw milk leaking out of my backpack as my sisters laughed to each other, "oh no son.. I'm sorry" my father said as I sighed "it's okay" I said. "Here you can have my old one from middle school, it still looks brand new" Annie smiled innocently as she handed me her pink and blue backpack with Angel wings on it.

"I thought the pink would look good on you since, you are gay" Annie smirked as the two girls behind her giggled, my father letting out a low Chuckle. "Aw girls, give your brother a break.. He's never done anything bad in his life.. He's an angel."

"Now! Hurry up kids, get to school! Don't want to be late on the first day!" my father said as I sighed, looking down at the backpack and following my sisters to the limo.

My father, James is a very rich man. He owns a company, and he used to be in the war, my father James had even received a medal for saving another soldiers life.

Once my sisters and I had arrived to school, each one of them stepped out of the car, walking behind each other in a line, I walked behind them and a few people giggled at my backpack.
My sisters and I had received our schedules and looked down at them, people staring at us. Some looking at us with lust and others with amusement.

I walked over to my locker and opened it as a boy ran towards me "HERE HIDE THIS IN YOUR LOCKER!" he said shoving the iPhone in my pocket before running away as another boy ran after him.
I looked down at the gold iPhone and shrugged.

"In this school, you will not be needing text books! Instead you use laptops" the technology teacher told me as I nodded "got it" I said shoved the laptop in my backpack, she glanced at my backpack furrowing her brows as I ignored her gaze and made my way to class.

"Hey thanks for hiding this for me" the guy said as he walked towards me "uh no problem" I said awkwardly, "i'm Jay" he smiled widely "i'm Justin" I said shaking his hand.

"You seem familiar" Jay said tilting his head, "James Bieber.. That's my dad" I said "ooh yeah! I've seen your sisters roaming around the halls, all walking together they remind me of those girls from mean girls" Jay laughed as I chuckled.
We walked into class together and he sat next to me.

"Jason McCann, you're late" the teacher said as a boy walked in, I glanced at him and he glanced at me as I looked down. My cheeks heating up lightly as I bit my lower lip, "I got lost" the boy spoke. "Since it's the first day, I will let you off with a warning" the teacher said.

"Who's Jason McCann?" I asked after class as Jay and I walked to our next class, "that dude is crazy I'd stay away if I where you" Jay warned "why?" I said in confusion "well last year he got into a fight at the back of the school with this kid name Chris and he totally knocked him out cold, but Jason wouldn't stop, he kept kicking and kicking and Jason kicked the dude so hard on the eye then he went blind on one eye!" Jay said as my eyes widened.

"Yeah, it was crazy" Jay said with a sigh, "is this your backpack?" he asked chuckling "long story" I said while hugging my backpack with Angel wings.

--

I made my way into the lunch cafeteria with Jay and glanced at Jason who was sitting with a group of guys, one of them had a black hat on, bits of brown hair sticking out, he was kind of cute. The other boy had dirty blonde hair and green eyes.
I grabbed a lunch Tray and the lunch lady served me a chicken sandwich with fries, I grabbed a juice carton then Jay followed behind me as I looked for a table.

All of a sudden, my face falling flat on the ground as I dropped my tray. People laughing and I looked up to see the person who had tripped me.
Kimberly laughed as Annie and Makayla giggled, "whoops" she smirked as Jay helped me up.

I glanced over at Jason in embarrassment and he wasn't laughing.
My shirt covered in chocolate milk and I covered my shirt with my backpack, causing people to laugh even more at the sight of a boy holding a pink and blue backpack with wings on it.

I left the cafeteria and sighed as I rushed over to the men's washroom, Jay followed behind me as I looked down at my shirt. "Your sister is pure evil" Jay said as I tried wiping off the chocolate milk "shit" I sighed, "wear your gym shirt!" Jay suggested.

"I'm not in gym! I'm in health" I sighed, "borrow mine" Jay said "I just need to get it from my locker so i'll be right back" Jay said before leaving as I looked down at my shirt.

I gasped as I heard boys walk in, I turned around facing Jason and his two friends. I covered my shirt with my backpack, "nice backpack" one of his friends laughed as he made his way to the urinal.
Jason's other friend chuckled as he walked pass me and Jason licked his lips as his eyes scanned my body.

"I guess i'll see you around, Angel" Jason whispered into my ear as my breath hitched, his friends laughing as they left and Jay opened the door "I GOT IT!" he shouted as Jason and his friends rolled their eyes and walked pass Jay.

"What happened?" Jay furrowed his brows "nothing" I said as I grabbed the shirt from him.

--

After school I walked to my job, still wearing Jay's gym shirt.
I entered the building and my Co-Worker Drew glanced at me "you're early" he said as I walked towards him "I just got out of school" I said "how was the first day?" Drew asked as he flipped through a magazine, playboy.

"It was interesting" I answered as I put on my work shirt, Romantix.
"Well your shift doesn't start until ten minutes" Drew said as my other Co-Worker Carter was hanging up the new lingerie that just came in.

"Hey Carter" I grinned as she turned to me "hey". "Why don't you go unload the new vibrators that just came in?" Drew asked as I nodded, going into the storage room to grab the box of new vibrators.
I put the box down and displayed the vibrators on the shelf, Carter put the magazines on the shelf neatly as a customer walked in.

As soon as I finished, I stood behind the counter and sighed as a customer put down a magazine "how much is this?" The man asked, "twenty dollars sir" I said as he shrugged "I'll buy it" I nodded, scanning the porno magazine. Drew and Carter looking at each other before laughing as the man looked at them in confusion, I smiled at him.

--

8 P.M

I got out of the shower wearing a white shirt and sweat pants, walking over to my drawer. I smiled at the photo of my mother, holding me when I was a child as she smiled widely.
I bit my lower lip and put down the photo.

"I miss you mom" I whispered before making my way towards my bed and lied down as I hugged my bear, closing my eyes as I slowly fell asleep.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hello, so what do you guys think? Let me know & thanks for reading!