Wrapped around his finger (a Jeydon Wale fan fiction!)

"urggggg!" i yelled, as my dad told us where our new house was.

"canada?! thats like the other side of the world!" i yelled at him, i wanted to let him know how upset i was, just because he had got a new job didnt mean he had to drag the whole family out of the country to a strange place where i had no friends, no family out there and they all spoke with a funny accent...

2 days have passed since i got the news that the whole family is being uprooted and moved to another country.

i am still in a mood with dad as we board the plane 4 weeks later, he smiles at me and i just glare back, i dont speak to him the whole of the way from leaving our grandmas house in england, to arriving iat our new 'home' in canada, i ring grandma and explain my hate for the place as soon as i get there. she reluctantly listens and tells me not to be so hasty with my descisions. i tell her nothing will change my mind as the house is surrounded by forest, i'll probably get eaten by wolves, then dad wil be sorry!

i leave mum and dad to unpack and tell them to put my boxes in which ever room they want me to have, i go out for a walk in hopes of finding a food shop. on my travels i pass lots of people who all smile and say good morning, i try to smile back but i miss everyone at home too much. i find a supermarket and buy some bread and milk and other things that we will need for the day, tea bags, coffe, as i am walking home the bags start to make a funny noise, i am almost home when 'crash!' the bag splits and the milk goes crashing to the floor!

"oh for god sake!" i scream as i struggle to pick up the milk off the floor, as i am struggling i hear a voice shout "woah! are you okay?!" i sigh and shout "just brilliant! thanks" i immediately realise how rude i must sound, but the person obviously doesnt mind, i see a hand reaching out to me to help me up and i take it, as a struggle to appologise i notice he is helping re bag the shopping.

"thank you" i say as i duck down to help him.

"oh, no worries, this happens to me all the time, damn carrier bags" he says, i giggle a little at the playful tone of voice he uses. as we stand up, i look at him, i hadnt been able to see himn before bacuse he had a hat that was covering his face.

"wow... erm i mean thanks" i mumble, taken aback a bit by how good looking he is.

"i'm jeydon" he says, sounding kind of shy and emmbarrassed "i saw your moving van, i live next door" he says slightly more confidently.

he walks me back to the house, helping me carry the shopping, we put it on the step and i realise i havent told him my name or anythng yet.

"i'm katie" i reply, "i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable earlier, i wasnt expecting to see someone like you, erm... i mean i wasnt expecting to see... well you know what i mean" i mumble on for about 30 seconds before i blurt out "youre really good looking okay" i feel myself turn a shde of red i wasnt sure i could go and as i look at him he is giving me a sexy half smile

"youre really good looking too" he says, flicking his hair off his face and pulling his hat back on.

"look, erm, i'm new here, as you know, and was wondering if you maybe wanted to go fr a walk later? you could show me around?" i say shyly to him, and i give a wry smile.

"i'd love to! he says back, i'll come here in about an hour?" he replies

i nod enthusiastically and watch him walk away, i stumble inside and take the shopping in, i rush upstairs to find my room and see that its window that looks over jeydons house! i quickly get changed and re do my make up and hair, i want to look good!