Smiles and People

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😵😭😭😭😭😭😭😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖🖖✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👂👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👃👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👤👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👶👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👦👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👧👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👮👷👷👷👷👷👷👷👷👷👷👷👷👷👷👷💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂💂🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🕵🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👸👰👰👰👰👰👰👰👰👰👰👰👰👰👰👰🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👚👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👖👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔. I didn't put all the emojis here because there is a lot of them.