.01

YoonGi's POV

Have you ever felt like you are being watched no matter where you go. Well see I have a feeling that I am being watched everywhere I go. At the mall, the supper market and even at my house. I moved to Seoul to avoid bullying ever since my parents found out I was gay they beat me up. I moved to Seoul to at least find peace away from those monsters I used to call parents. But as for right now I feel like I am being watched, everywhere I go. Its been like this the past two months. First off I would or he would always bump into me or we would always bump into each other. But he is a beautiful man, silver hair, dimples, and dark brown eyes that I could get lost in but something told me he was trouble.

I for right now I am taking a walk to my friends house, Taehyung he is a energetic boy, always smiling and he has a boyfriend too. They are so cute together sometimes I just want to puke when I see them, being all lovely dovely with each other. I guess you could say I am jealous of their relationship. But who wouldn't. Taehyung is only 19 same age as me and as for his boyfriend he is 24, but i trust him with Taehyung.

I keep walking holding my jacket tighter around myself since its cold this time of the season and still I feel like I am being watched.

Crack

I quickly turn around but nothing is there only the street lap which is dimly lightning the steet giving it a creepy arora.

I turn around and this time I sprint to Taehyung's apartment complex.

Namjoon's POV

I followed the boy until that is I stepped on a twig and it made a loud sound. I quickly got behind the large tree. I was greatful for the tree other wise he would have noticed me. Once I made sure he was walking again I moved away from my hiding spot. I turned to look at the direction he was walking but he was no longer there. I felt disappointed. I walked back to my house. It was like a lonely house at the end of the street. But it was okay, I liked the peace and quietness. And also it was easier for me to torture the people I kidnapped. Once inside my house I walked to the basement. I opened my computer and plugged my camera in. It showed the pictures I took of Min YoonGi. One was where he had his towel wrapped around his waist. It was clear that he just took a shower. My Jr. Twitched as I continued to look at the picture. So I decided to go to the next one. This next picture was when he went to the ice cream shop. He was having a vanilla ice cream. I couldn't stop thinking dirty thoughts. If that kid could lick that ice cream like that than maybe his mouth could work wonders. If you know what I mean. I looked through a the pictures. I was happy with what I had today. But I had to rest tomorrow is a new day.

Third Person's POV

YoonGi was in the living room waiting for Taehyung and Jin to come back from their ''little we have our problems" so Taehyung gave him a pair of ear buds and told him to have the volume to high cause he didn't want YoonGi to listen. So YoonGi did as told. After twenty minutes the door bell rang. YoonGi went to get it. Thank god that Taehyung and Jin were done with their needs. When YoonGi opened the door their stood a younger boy. He was beautiful. The boy blushed as YoonGi kept staring at him.

"Um is Taehyung here?" The boy said barely above a whisper.

"Oh yeah they will be down in a minute come on in" YoonGi replied as he moved away making space for the boy to come in.

Both boys sat in silence. But it was soon replaced by Taehyung's loud mouth.

"Hey hoes, who's ready to party?" Taehyung said as Jin showed up beside him with three bottles of beer and a glass of orange juice. The smaller boy blushed since he knew that the orange juice was for him.

"So Jungkook did your parents let you out past your bed time?" Taehyung teased the younger boy. YoonGi was just watching in amusement as boy named Jungkook blushed furiously.

"Tae stop teasing the baby he's seventeen now" Jin said but they ended up giggling since they were both a little drunk.

-

It was almost midnight and it started to rain and thunder. Jungkook squeaked as thunder struck. Everyone was drunk except him. Since he was still under age. He felt sleepy but he didn't want to go up to the guest room since he was scared. He waited another 10 minutes and the thunderstorm got even worse. Taehyung and Jin went up to sleep and they said they could both sleep in the guest room but Jungkook was to shy to ask his hyung.

"Jungkook?" YoonGi asked.

"Yes YoonGi hyung?" Jungkook answered.

"Lets go sleep" the older said he grabbed the youngers hand and took him to the guest room. Jungkook was blushing furiously.

"You can take the bed I'll sleep on the couch" YoonGi said, as he was about to walk to the couch the smaller boy grabbed him by the wrist.

"hyung could you please sleep with me I am scared of the thunder" Jungkook admited.

"Sure kookie," YoonGi answered as he got in bed. YoonGi wrapped his arm around the younger boy securely and feel asleep. Jungkook was happy and cuddled with YoonGi.

-
As promised

Vote and comment

Adios

Bitches