Flashback to Tayler Hagen's First YouTube Video

"Hiya... Um I'm Tayler Hagen but I go mainly by Tae and yes I am Tyler Hagen's little sister and this is my first YouTube video and Um i guess i need to tell you guys and girls about me. Well lets start with the fact that I am sixteen i turn seventeen in exactly two months and I am a huge fan of Heythereimshannon, Johnnie Gilbert Bryan Stars, Alex Dorame, Kyle David Halls, Jordan Sweeto and Jeydon Wale. My favorite bands are pierce the veil black veil brides and three days grace. I do good in school although i am not popular. I think that's all so BYEEEEEE!" I cut the camera off and my brother Tyler, yes Tyler Hagen, walks in.

"Hey. How are you?" Tyler asked.

"I'm doing good... I guess.." Then remembering that my dad had just passed away three days ago i start crying. Tyler comes over and hugs me just as my knee gave out.

"Okay its obvious that you are not doing good and mom wants you out of the house so you are coming to L.A. to live with me." Ty says.

"R-really?" I sniffled.

"Yeah. You need me now more than ever." Ty says as he helps me stand up again.

"Oh...my...god" I gasped as I went into a massive asthma attack I look around for my inhaler then remember mine died. I look at Tyler and sign 9-1-1 to him. He nods and calls.

"They'll be here in ten baby girl just hang in there." Tyler cries. He hates when I go into one of my asthma attacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~An hour & thirty minutes later in the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must have passed out because I woke up to see a bright as fuck white ceiling. "Ty?"

"Oh my god. I thought you were going to die Tae I really did. I love you so much" He hugs me tight and I hug back as i felt his tears run down my back.

"Ty you know I wont go down with out a fight." I laugh. "You wont get rid of me that easy. I love you too."

After about maybe three hours I could leave.

"Where do you want to go eat? If your hungry?" Ty asked.

"Chipotle!" I say

"Okay" He laughs as he pulled into the parking lot.

That is when i saw.......