Chapter 13.|Fujimori & Nakiri

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"If you like Fujimori-san were having a small party with some other polar star students. Would you like to come and join us." "No, I'm fine I wouldn't want to interrupt your party." I respond coldly than expected which made her nervous. "I s-see.I'm s-sorry! For asking" She quickly grabbed what she came for. But before she left she peered in my face asking."Fujimori-san are you feeling all right. No I'm not I have a splitting headache, I haven't eaten anything, my clothes were destroyed, I feel like I dying in the summer heat even though it fall,other than I that I totally fine."I'm fine. I don't need you worrying about me." She bowed and left the room. "I'm sorry.." I apologized to the empty cold room.

{Soma P.O.V}

"If you're asking for Fujimori-san she's already long gone. She's finished her bath as soon as I came."

"Fujimori Kaoru and Nakiri Erina are so different yet the same. Both excelling in cooking the Nakiri's and Fujimori's have been long time friend and friendly rivals for long time. The Fujimori's top the Nakiri's in the culinary business. Story has it that Karou and Erina are childhood friends, they meet through their families of course they grew up together,learned about cooking at a very young age. Until one day both girls at the age of 10 entered a culinary tournament.

"Their team had made it to the finals they had just one more team to beat but during the cooking off Fujimori-san had a mental breakdown her hands weren't steady. She couldn't focus on the competition but she did her best to finish the dish. Unfortunately the Nakiri and Fujimori team had lost. When the results were announced seeing that they had lost was not a shocked to them but what had happened at the end broke something within the girls friendship."

"I-I'm done." Grabbing the chef hat on her head tossing to the ground. They sound of heavy footsteps exiting the arena. "Karou don't you dare leave or e-else I'll never forgive you!" The Nakiri pleaded but the did not stop Karou from leaving. That day not only did she leave her best friend behind but as well she left the culinary world. She disappeared from the media eyes not wanting to be bothered.

"I was actually surprised to her that she came to Tōtsuki." Dojima-Senpai said.

"Dojima-senpai what made Karou have a breakdown?" I had asked him about it but the only response he gave was that no one knew the reason for it only Erina and Karou herself know the reason. But when I tried to ask Erina she told me not to say her name in front of her again. As well she told me that if I really wanted to know I had to ask Karou herself I wondering where I could find her the only thing Erina said was that she left the bath a long time ago. So that means that she finished before Erina and I. Her surprises keep getting better and better. I unconsciously smilie. I have been thinking this for a while now but Karou seems to be the only thing on my mind her and cooking that's it. My eyes always seemed to be following her.

Walking towards Marui's room had though about the day in the hospital. I didn't know what came over me that day it must have hurt when I harshly grabbed her wrist she must be scared of me that's why it's been awkward between us. I knock on the door revealing a group of familiar faces. "Soma-kun! You're just in time we were about to start!" Daigo-san patted me on the back. I placed the dishes I had brought with me on the table. I grab one of my favorite dish grabbing one of my chop sticks I picked it up. "So who wants to try me new dish!" I say holding up the squid tentacle.

Everyone's faces soon clouded over with fear. "What are you guys scared of its not that bad!" I smirked. Who was I kidding its disgusting! I started to laugh everyone looked at me with worried expressions. I haven't gave any of this to Karou. She'll hate for sure!

"Megumi I'll return it to you later. What you're room number?" Ryoko chatted with Megumi.

"It's room 324."

"Too bad we weren't able to share the same Megumi!" Yuki asked eagerly.

I listen to the girls conversation while I talk to Ibusaki. I noticed that Megumi isn't talking as much as usual before I could say anything Ryoko-san beat me to it. " Megumi-chan are you alright you aren't talking as much as usual?"

Umm.." I looked over to see her fiddling with her fingers hesitating to answer. "I'm worried about Fujimori-san.."She whispered. "She looked sick even though she wasn't saying anything her face was flushed." Maybe I should go visit her? "Well look at the time! I better ahead back." I came up with the excuse to leave.

"Boo! You party pooper!" Yuki said while throwing a cup at me.

~~

Standing in front of Karou's room wonder my next move. Before my fist could knock on the door. I hear a loud sound coming from inside the room. Worried,I knock on the door. "Karou?" My hand ready to open the door but I stopped when Karou yelled. "Don't open the door!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Thank you to the people who read my book thank you very much!

Leave a Vote, Leave Comment and don't forget to follow!

Special thanks to the following;

@shiroyuki04 @JustATenn63 @SwitchingFandoms @Adeline_carmelin @Eazzle @c_ece_

{For giving me the boost I needed!}

With lots of love~ KouSenpai <3