Chapter 13.|Fujimori & Nakiri

Start from the beginning

As I dressed she undressed for her bath.The kimono fit perfectly because Erina and I were mostly the same built expect I'm one size down from the chest if you what I mean. She placed a towel on my head and dried my hair slowly closed my eyes.

"I'm not a child Karou-cchi! I can do it myself!" I younger Nakiri whined. "I know you can but let me take care you for once!" A younger Fujimori argue back. When we were younger Erina and I always took showers together I would always take care of her first rather then myself.

"The roles have been reversed haven't they?" I whispered. Tying the sash around my hips the movements coming from my head came to a halt. "Thank you...and I'm sorry." I whispered. I exited the dressing room before she had a chance to get a word out. Oww..my head hurts.. I lean against the wall for support trying to keep myself from hitting the ground.

This is one of those times where I wish a building wasn't so large. I quickly pulled out my phone which Erina said she found in the hallway guessing the girls must have drop it. I quickly dialed a couple of numbers waiting for my call to be answered.One..two..three.."Hello. Ojou-sama How may I be of service this evening?" Punctual as usual..Trying my best to sound as clam as possible I spoke. "Henry, I need another Tōtsuki uniform by tomorrow morning."

"May I ask what happened to your other uniform?" Henry one of my bulters who takes care of the main house while I'm attending school. He also in charge of taking care of the Fujimori restaurants and businesses in general. He's always very keen on everything I swear you can't hide anything from this guy. Their no point in hiding anything from Henry either you tell him or he gets really persistent about it. Entering the elevator I sigh and answer him. " I accidentally fell.." "Is that so....?" He doesn't believe me. "Thee Karou Fujimori fell so she needs a new uniform?" I really don't have the energy to deal with this.

"Fine! Some girls burned my uniform and kimono." I angrily confessed. I hear him sighing through the phone sliding the key card into the slot I enter my room. Finally begin able to relax. "Very well,then Ojou-sama I'll stop by your room tomorrow morning and please take care of you're self you know how easily you get sick. I'll bring something for that as well."

"I'm starting to think that you should have quit being a butler and be a detective you know?" Ugh..why I'm i making jokes? I guess I really I'm sick if I'm making jokes. "Nonsense I only live to serve the Fujimori household and you of course." He responded.

"Goodnight,Henry."

"Goodnight,Ojou-sama." Just like that the detective solved the cased.Changing out of my borrowed kimono and dressing into a pair of undergarments as well one of my own kimono. After the phone call I felt myself getting worse crawling into bed I noticed the other bed from across the room with someone's luggage on it. Hoping to get rid of my spitting head ache I grab a romance book that Takumi had lent me. After a couple of pages I hear a beep sound coming from the directions of the door. I didn't really care for whoever came through the door,as long as they didnt bother me.

I continued to read my book as the person entered the room. This book is no bad so Italian boy does have good taste. Out of the coner of my eyes I see the bluenett enter the room I seemed that she had finished her bath from her hair being let down and dressed in a kimono. At least it not a totally stranger but then out of nowhere I hear."Thank you,Fujimori-san."

"I haven't done nothing to earn your thanks. So their no need to thank me." I seriously didn't know what I had done to receive her thanks. "A-actually I do n-need to thank y-you because of you Soma won his Shokugeki against Ikumi. Your notes really help Soma come up with the idea to make the Chaliapin Steak Don. So once again thank you." This time she bowed and showed a smilie. I placed the book on my lap I didn't know what to do in this situation mostly have people apologizing to me never thanking me. "Um..eto..er..no problem."