Chapter 16

"He did not!" I say stunned taken aback by this statement that couldn't be further from the truth. I mean they are singers, these mega star singers; they have obligations and being a student at the university isn't something that should be taken lightly.

"He did actually" he continues unfazed while swallowing some more food.

"Now that we are finally taking a break he has time for that. He has always wanted to go back to school and psychology is something that interests him not to mention that it will help him tremendously in his work" he goes on and Liz shakes her head mouthing something like "I didn't know".

"Are you sure Niall?" I ask again hoping for a different answer.

"He said he loved your class and he thinks that you are a wonderful professor...gifted that's what he said". Although in other circumstances this would have been a great compliment now it feels like acid in my stomach.

"Oh my God!" I manage to finally say and I am sure I haven't blinked for the last five minutes.

"What? What's wrong?" Niall asks clueless of the severity of these revelations.

"Don't do anything stupid" Liz warns me but my brain is in flames as is my heart.

"I will have to notify the dean that I cannot do this class" I say more to myself rather than my audience as I quickly rush to my phone.

"Why?" Niall wants to know.

"I can't teach a class when I have slept with one of my students!" I shout exasperated.

"Why?" he insists.

"Niall shut up!" Liz scolds him and snatches the phone away from my hands.

"Liiiiiz!" I warn her.

"What are you out of your mind?" she screams at me.

"What? It's certainly unprofess..."

"Fuck unprofessional!" she is furious.

"What, you will throw everything away because of one night?"

"And one morning" Niall adds.

"But Liz..."

"What? You are telling the dean you slept with Harry and jeopardize the campaign and your integrity as a professor? You want to tell the dean that you have the hots for one of your students and that you can't teach him?"

"I don't have the hots for him!"

" You could have fooled me" Niall butts in once more and Liz glares at him.

"And he is not my student" I snap.

"Not yet..." Niall interrupts again.

"Shut up Niall!" we both shout at the same time and he shrugs.

"I feel unappreciated" he says looking awkwardly between us.

"Niall so help me God if you don't zip it right now I am not blowing you for a week" Liz threatens and he instantly stops talking pretending to zip his mouth and sits back to watch the spectacle that we are so well offering.

"As I was saying, people talk Ashley and they will talk when Harry fucking Styles decides to join our university. The dean will be thrilled to have him aboard as this on its own is free advertising".

I realize that what she is saying is indeed true but it is unethical to be part of this. Liz can sense my agony as she continues.

"I have faith in you and I know that you will be very professional about this should Harry chooses to enroll"