Befriending the Titan

As I set foot on my grandmother's doorstep, I felt the freezing wind on my skin. I hugged myself to get warm. I carefully listened to the song the wind blew. The trees were dancing to thebeautiful rhythm as many creatures joined in. 

Whoosshhh who-o-o whoosshhh.

You can hear to wind blow violently while rain crashed down from the dark clouds. The chattersin the warmly lit house didn't ruin the frighting tone, for it was Halloween.

"Yay!Trick-or-treating! With Auntie Diane and Sorn!" my sister screamed, jumping around me.

I couldn't help but smile at her up-spirited presence.

A fter clipping a little purple spider onto my long straight hair, I skipped out of my aunt's bedroom and into the living room.

"Hey there!" I heard an excited deep male voice say.

My aunt's boyfriend was in the house! I thought.

"I see you still haven't figured out my name yet," I sighed as I plopped myself on one of the

brown sofas.

"Nope" he replied, popping the "p".

"How come?" I asked as I rose an eyebrow.

"You don't know mine, so I won't bother to know yours" he exclaimed.

Madness boiled inside of me.I especially don't like it when he makes good come backs.I stared at him for a few moments. He was still standing at the door way, until my aunt came to his view.Only then, he sat on a sofa across from me. He patted the empty space on the couch,signaling my aunt to sit next to him. 

"Love birds,"I mumbled with a faint smile.

I played my favorite song on my iPad called, "Maji Love 2000%". I couldn't help but squeal. I jumped around the room where it was filled with pure, sweet voices from the song.

"So you watch anime?" Mr.Good-Come-Back said getting a glimpse of what I was listening too.

I nodded in response.

"I told her that you two could talk all day about anime", my Aunt said, suddenly joining in our little conversation as she entered the living room.

I sat back down on my favorite couch which swings me back and fourth. Eeeccckk , the couc made the horrible noise but kept swinging myself anyways.

"Do you know Sword Art Online?" I asked Sorn (his real name) . 

He nodded.

"But I haven't finished season two. So don't spoil," he grinned.

I zipped my mouth, trying to contain the laughter inside of me because of the way he was glaring at me.

            "Is it time?" my sister asked in a eager tone, for the sixth time.

But all our attention was on Sorn's phone where 'Attack on Titan' was playing as an action movie in real life. The anime was already creepy but turned into real life was even more creepier.

"Ahem!" sister furiously cleared her throat.

No answer. I looked at the corner of Sorn's phone. 6:45pm, I thought.

"Auntie, it's 6:45" I nudged her since she shut her eyes at the horror of being killed by a Titan in the movie.

"Okay let's go!"she said quickly running to her room. I laughed as my sister joined along.