tres

Vegas Daniella Marie Quinton
12:00pm

"so why did your parents name you Vegas?"

"born and raised." I replied throwing my jacket onto the chair as I heard graysons scrape the ground. I sat down and picked up the menu off of the table, scanning it over. "you look cute when you're concentrated."

"I could say the same about you."

"anyways, why'd you move here?" he questioned, I shrugged and pursed my lips into a thin line, "my parents basically disowned me because of their gambling addictions. they just decided it'd be better if I moved in with a more, i don't know, caring relative."

"ah I see."

"hello guys, welcome! to start off can I get you guys some coffee?" the perky, annoying waitress came over basically screaming.
"no thanks, some water please," Grayson stated and I raised an eyebrow.

"can I get an orange juice?" I asked and she nodded, writing it down with her scrawny hand on her notepad.

"great, ill be back," she flashed a white, fake smile as she left the table. "what's your twins name?"

"Ethan," Grayson simply said and took a sip of the water that the waitress set on the table with a wink. she basically chucked mine at me and walked away.

"are you guys close?" I questioned as the waitress set a fork and a knife beside me on the table along with a napkin.

"were," Grayson angrily, yet quietly spat and I dropped the subject completely. of course I was curious as to why but I didn't want to anger him any more. I shifted in my seat and he gave me a weak smile.

"what can I get you guys to eat?" the waitress asked.

"just fruit for me."

"I'll get the same as the lady." Grayson added and I smiled at him as the waitress left.
"I told you my story, what's yours?"

"well, my name is Vegas, I'm 21 and I work as a journalist for a small newspaper." I stated and sighed, stabbing my fork into the fresh fruit the waitress handed me. I gracefully ate, not wanting Grayson to see me as a pig.

"no siblings?"

"well, I don't know, as I said, my parents gave me away so I don't know if they had any more kids."
"oh."

"wanna go?" Grayson questioned, I furrowed my eyebrows and saw that he basically inhaled his food, "that was quick."

"yeah, well."
I refused to let him pay but he did anyways cliché cliché blah blah blah.
"you don't have to pay me a tip," the waitress started, I raised an eyebrow. this bitch thought.

"maybe you could pay me some other way?" she trailed her index finger down Graysons arm and he threw his head back in laughter.
"no can-do, sweetheart."

we left the breakfast place and got into his car.
"by the way, why didn't you have coffee?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"because then you wouldn't want to kiss me."

whdbjshenwksuwiwjfjwiej k.
so basically I've had writers block for like a week and then my creative mind suddenly exploded with ideas for ALL of my books which is like yaaaaaasssss
k I needa go now