Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ryan POV

The next morning, I wake up way before my alarm goes off, because I'm so nervous for Alex. Ever since I joined SHIELD four years ago, she has always been by my side helping me, in more ways then she knows.

And I want to help her now but I don't think there is any way to. But I might as well be there to support her.

I get dressed, and run a hand through my messy brown hair. And start walking to the training facility.

I hope she'll be ok, about a year ago she was asked to join a special SHIELD spy team, but when she was taking a fighting test she got overwhelmed with all the test robots, and things didn't go very well. Lots of people got hurt and the whole spy team was out of commission for a whole year.

I spot Alex preparing for the test as I walk into the training facility. I give her a smile, and she gives me a smile back but I knew she was scared.

"Ready Alex?" I hear Fury ask

I quickly run to the control deck.

"Ready" Alex says

Training robots enter the arena she knocks them out with a few swift kicks. More and more enter, she knocks them out as well.

"I don't know why she doesn't think she qualified to be a Avenger she a natural." I overhear Tony say

Maybe we were worried for nothing she seems to have this under control.

AAAHHHHHHH!

We all turn our attention to Alex. She looks up at me, I see her pretty grey eyes turn into a fearful red color.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Natasha yells but no one answers.

By now Alex has no control of herself and her strength increases greatly. She begins to throw robot parts everywhere.

I see Fury pull out a gun.

"NOO!" I shout

To late Fury shoots the gun at Alex, I'm relived to see it was just a tranquilizer. It seems to be working. Fury is giving out instructions to take Alex to a medic room and leaves the facility.

Leaving the Avengers with me to explain what just happened.

"What was that all about?" Tony asked

"It started about a year ago," I begin to explain, "Alex was offered a position on a special SHIELD team, but in order for her to join she had to do a fighting test. She was doing fine until the test became to much, she lost all control of herself, and did ton of damaged. The special team's members all got hurt. That's why Alex didn't want to join the Avengers, because she looks up to all of you and didn't want to hurt any of you. No one really knows what's going on.

"Where did they take her just now?" Asked Steve with a worried look on his face.

"Probably to medic room to do testing on her." I say sadly

"Shall we go see her?" Asked Thor

"Yes we should."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

Madi