"Maybe he's from a development." Harry suggested. Developments are the new packs that has about at most 20 people. They migrate often until they find a proper place they can call their territory where they have children and rouges can join them as well, building up the population.

"He can't be, we know all of the developments Harry" Liam explains.

"I know that but where else could he be from? Someone must know him." Harry says.

"Yeah it's strange, but we'll just have to keep on asking or wait until he wakes up to ask" Liam says.

"Yeah we'll do that, I'll check with you guys tomorrow, say hi to Niall for me" Harry got up to leave.

"Bye Harry" Liam waved at him when he closed the door.

Louis slept for two days straight and it made Liam wonder what exactly happened to this poor wolf to make him so exhausted. For those days they asked around some more and were completely stumped when they got no answers at all as to where Louis came from.

One day Liam was mixing up some more medicine and was caught off guard when a particular scent hit his nose and it was coming from where Louis was sleeping. He looked behind the curtain to see Louis changing into his human form and the smell got stronger. His jaw dropped when he saw the blue symbol on his shoulder ; Omega.

He was in disbelief as to why he couldn't smell him sooner and more shocked as to why anyone could treat this omega so badly. In their pack, all omegas are treated with the utmost respect, regardless of being male or female. Alphas treat their mates like absolute royalty and he hates to imagine Niall being treated like that.

He told one of his assistants to call for Harry at the pack house while he stayed here to see if he could get  any information out the omega.

"Hello", Liam says in a gentle voice not wanting to scare the newly identified omega but he was scared anyway.

Louis pressed his knees to his chest and watched Liam with paranoid eyes. The poor thing must have still been shaken up from the attack.

"Hey don't worry, it's okay, you're safe here. I'm Liam, I was the one taking care of you while you're sleeping." Liam tried to explain showing Louis that he means no harm. He could see Louis relaxing as he observed the bandages on his body, knowing Liam was telling the truth.

"Does your leg feel better? You sprained it pretty badly" Liam asks.

Louis looked at his leg, bending it and looked back up to Liam, offering him a small smile.

"It does, thank you" Louis said in small voice that sounded sore and dry. "I'm Louis" Liam smiled in acknowledgement.

"Would you like some water Louis?" Liam offered. Louis nodded gratefully and he went to fetch him some water. He could see Harry running to the clinic through the window. He burst though the door and looked at Liam.

"He's awake?" Harry asked anxiously.

"Yeah he is but try to calm down a bit first, you wouldn't want him to see you so frantic" Liam laughed, knowing how much Harry has become fascinated by the mysterious Omega. Which reminds him that Harry doesn't know that yet.

"Harry, one question, can you smell him?" Liam asks

Harry sniffs the air making his nostrils flare and his pupils blown out big.