0 | B e f o r e

I N T R O D U C T I O N

All Genevieve Howell wanted was to get Peter Knight's attention. But what she didn't expect was having to break a stranger's window, intrude into a frozen yogurt shop, steal - accidentally, of course - a puppy, and act like an overall idiot in order to do so. It just so happens that getting a six-foot tall hunk to notice you is even harder than making him realize that you two could be the perfect combination of King and Fun Sized. Although, this doesn't stop Genevieve from pursuing her romantic conquest, not at all. Because maybe, sometimes, it takes a couple of trips and tumbles to get the heart to fall too.

N O T E

It's hard, you said, being in love with a person who no longer exists. But it's so much harder, I think, to be in love with someone existing and unattainable, like you.

D E D I C A T I O N

To all those who are loving from afar - I hope you speak before time slips through your fingertips, for we may not hold forever but we do have right now.

E P I G R A P H

" Maybe there isn't such a thing as fate.
Maybe it's just the opportunities we are given, and what we do with them.
I'm beginning to think that maybe great, epic romances don't just happen.
We have to make them ourselves."

- Marissa Meyer

_____________________________

P.S.

This could possibly be one of the most immature, light-hearted, cliche stories I have ever created and I am glad to say that I am oh-so excited for it. So, just a warning to everyone who's not a fan of these and a special message to everyone who is - a lot of fluff and stupidity awaits you!

xoxo,

Charlene