The Model Spy/ Making The Grade

#1

Seventeen-year-old Laura Porter and her family are far from normal. While most parents grab a briefcase and head to the office, Laura and her parents hop on a private CIA jet and save the world. As if being a teenager wasn't already hard enough!

When almost a dozen models are killed in Paris, it is up to Laura to head to the City of Lights, acting as a model. Zach, another teen agent, joins her. Time to catch the murderer is running out before the biggest event in the fashion industry: Fashion Week. With jealous girls, attention-hogging divas, and stalkers everywhere, Laura and Zach can trust no one. But Laura begins to attach herself to the cute photographer Dylan. In the CIA, attachment can be deadly.

In an attempt to catch their suspect, Zach and Laura chase a strange man through the metro, dine at the Moulin Rouge, find some bodies in the catacombs, and take a quick dip in the Seine. In the end, Laura comes face to face with the murderer and even she can't believe it.

#2

Laura Porter has it all: a house in Malibu, a totally hot boyfriend, and a stable job. But not everything is as perfect as it seems. Her boyfriend is cheating on her, her best friend won't talk to her, and her "stable" job consists of working for the CIA. As much as Laura likes to pretend she is normal, she knows she is anything but.

Despite a promise that she would be given six months off, Laura finds herself shipped to England and enrolled in a prestigious boarding school where students have been showing up dead and a secret campus society is believed to be behind it. Like in Paris, Laura has to catch a murderer, though this time things are a little different, like the arrival of her new quirky partner, Zach's attitude adjustment, and Fred's sudden eagerness to return to the field.

For the first time Laura, Fred, and a new cast of characters have to work together to infiltrate the secret society on campus and catch the murderer before time runs out and the doors of the school close forever.

**This is the sequel to The Model Spy. While you don't have to read the series in order to understand the plot, it may help in order to know the characters better**

Rating: a story that should have milions of reads