Part One

Song: The XX - Intro
Hope you enjoy :)

     I'm in deep shit.

     What am I really doing?
Sometimes I just have to question my mere stupidity.

I'm already on the plane, and now is when I realize that I've never been on one before.

Been too eager to do this...

"Christ Almighty, Christ Almighty, Christ Almighty...." I chanted while the plane started take off.

And as my spectators laughed and stared, to say that I'm currently embarrassed would be an understatement.

I looked around me after a little while since the plane started to glide through the air. To my right was a little chubby cheek girl staring up at me with a sad and worried expression.

One like a puppy begging it's owner to feed him.

I gave her a tight smile and continued to tensely sit in my seat.

"Ummm, miss, are you okay? It seem as if you're about to pass out."

I turned back towards her and smiled again.
"No honey, I'm fine, I assure you." But she kept staring. The moment was awkward, very much awkward.

"You know, it's not nice to lie... Here," she handed me a doll looking like Angelica's from Rugrats.

"I know she's a little ugly, but you can play with Suzie until the plane lands in about...three hours. Don't shake her too much either, because she will puke on you, and trust me when I say her puke isn't cute, or sweet smelling." She warned, almost sounding like my mother.

Oh lord what the hell did I really bring myself into?
" Ahh, um, sure, thank you..."

" It's Roseallyn by the way, but you can call me Rose. What's your name?"

" I-I'm Victoriah, but you can call me Vicky... Where is your guardian, Rose?"

Seriously, she isn't supposed to be talking to strangers, especially strangers like myself. I can corrupt the poor child if I ever get too comfortable!

" Mum isn't here, I left her. I moved out because I'm tired of our poor living. I need fun in my life." She says this to me with a straight face! Is she being serious?

     I'll believe almost anything kids tell me nowadays, because the shit I witness sometimes with these 45 years old toddlers are crazy.

" Hey hey! Calm down," she laughed. A very joy filled laugh.

" I'm just joking silly, I'm going to visit my dad in New York, she knows where I am. But I'm being watched by a hostess until my dad gets me from the airport ... See, that one right there." She pointed to a young woman walking towards us.

Oh so she has jokes huh?... Ha ha.

"Hello, what may I get you ladies?" The hostess, Sandra, as her name pin says, asked us. Rose was the first to answer.

"Excuse me, Sandra, I thought you guys were only giving crackers, soda and tea to the lower class citizens on this plane."

With a tight expression the hostess asked "Eh, yes we are, is there something wrong with that, Rose?"

"Yes there is, there isn't much to choose from, so why ask? Why don't your pretty self just bring me everything on that list because it isn't going to fill me up regardless... You know what Sandra, just bring me two of each, will yah?" She said, rather pushy.