•|Surprise, Surprise!|• Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

Theresa- You do look a little different...

Tae- She is right. It's probably family inherited.

Me- Maybe we should go to the doctor just in case something might be wrong.

Bri- Yea but let's not tell Ray.

Me- How come?

Bri- Lets just say that the last time Ray found out about someone he loves was the hospital...wasn't a pretty sight.

Me- *thinking* Yeaaaa.....you have a point right there.

Theresa- But it would be pretty funny to have him yelling like he was insane.

Tae- Come to think of it, Ray is kinda messed up in the head.

Girls- True!!

Me- *laughs* But do I look fat?

Bri- Not at all! You just look a little older than you are.

Me- *shrugs* I guess so..

Tae- So...are we going to the doctor or what?

Me- Yea, Just let me change a right quick.

I ran upstairs and picked out so black leggings, a grey tank top, and some sandal flat flip flops. After I put on my clothes, I braided my bang and tied it up with my bun. I through on some diamond stud earrings, necklace, light coat of red lip stick, mascara, and eye liner. Last but not least, I wrapped a thin like jacket around my waist and walked back downstairs. I left a note not saying where we are but who I was with. I left a kiss mark on there and we all walked out into the car.

While driving, I started to get pretty nervous. What if something was wrong with my hormones or I could have disease or...or just maybe I was pregnant? Not saying I am though. Maybe I was going through a final phase of becoming a woman or something...I don't know! Chris never really told me about this part. Maybe because he's not a female and he probably wants to know for himself. I grabbed my phone and called him to let him let know where I was going, who I was with, and why. He kinda freaked out and panick a little which made me laugh and said he was on his way.

Once we got to the hospital Tae parked and we all hopped out. I went to see my regular doctor that I've been with for awhile. While we waited Chris came running in like he was about to have a heart attack. He kept askin me all these questions and everything like his am I supposed to know?! When my name was called, the girls stayed behind while Chris went with me inside the office. I sat down on the table and she checked my eyes, ears, breathing, muscle movement, and to make sure and seeing test.

Everything seemed pretty clear but the looks of me doesn't look right. The took my blood sample, and checked my hormonal signs and all. It will take about a week or two before I get the resutlts though..

Chris- So is everything alright inside her?

Dr.Wallace- So far it is. Just make sure she gets daily excersise and eat the right food.

Chris- *smiles*

Me- Shut up. (-.-)

Chris- Anything else?

Dr.Wallace- There is one more thing. *flips paper on chart* It time for you to go to the gynaecologist-

Me- Y-Your Kidding right? This can't be true!

Chris- \(^o^)/Its TRUE!!!:D

Me- *puts head down* Um....how bad does it hurt?

Dr.Wallace- I can't say, but you have to get one before this week is over with.