1

Neriah

"Move Jacques before I beat you up." He smacked me on the ass like a drum.

"You need to wake up." He climbed on top of me and kissed me down my neck knowing that shit tickles.

I hit him with the pillow next to me.

"It's almost time to go baby." I looked at my phone to see he woke me up three hours early.

"Let me sleep." I put my head under my pillow trying to block him out.

"I made you breakfast though." I sighed.

"Fine."

I felt him pick me up and tossed me over his shoulder witch a grunt.

"Baby you getting fat." He smacked my ass and giggled it.

"That's because your ass can't cook and I be having to eat McDonald's since you burn everything." He bit the back of my thigh. "Ow!"

"You need to stop talking shit before I drop you in the hallway." He leaned forward and pretended to drop me.

"Nooo."

"Take it back." He squatted down and put me close to the ground.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

"That's what I thought." He stood back and ran through my apartment and sat me at the island in the kitchen.

There was a plate sitting in front of me.

Eggs, sausage, and toast.

He sat across from me and he grabbed my hand and closed his eyes.

I closed mine too as he blessed our food.

"God thank you for this meal, let it be great and not kill us because you know I don't know how to cook. Amen."

"Amen." I laughed as I cut into my sausages to see they were cook all the way through. "Okay that's a good sign." I ate a piece and it tasted good, a little burnt on the ends, but good.

"I think I burnt this one." He took his napkin and spit his out.

"Mine is fine." After we ate, I got back in the bed trying to get some rest before we have to go to practice.

After I got out of jail, the boys were only two weeks from the championship. They're hoping to go against the Knicks in the finals.

Like the dean promised, I failed that whole quarter which dropped my combined grades into all C's. Now it's my last quarter and I'm flying with passing colors. They piled all my online work so I wouldn't have to keep going back and forth to Detroit. I only have to go at the end of the quarter for my finals.

I was lucky enough to take my midterms at a local community college and have them sent back to my school.

Also while I was in prison they still had Will under maximum security at a jail 30 miles away from the one I was at. He's still awaiting trail since he won't talk.

And since he won't talk they keep having to push back the court dates, which makes me extremely nervous.

Of course since it's a court case on Will, it's gone public.

My brother heard about it and called me asking me if I was okay, he recently got transfered to a military base in Florida with his family. He was asking me if I wanted to switch schools so I could be with him, where I'm safe.

I immediately thought about jacq. I would never leave him.

I love my brother and all but I don't get a long well with his wife, she won't even let me speak to my niece and nephew. He's constantly being put in a different location and I can't keep switching schools every time he gets moved.